For Sale amazon gift card

trip

stfu
IMAG0936_zpshskxlnse.jpg

balance seen above. 568 takes it. from what amazon told me it's transferable via email and takes 1-2 business days.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn,t hat sticky note looks like it's on my monitor........ not that I'd have your name and a pee pee on a post-it on my monitor, but that **** looks real

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i would have bought this from you trip if you told me about it before xmas. i've spent like 2k there in the past two months

trip

stfu
they finally credited my account today. i sent them a ****load of books. i'd have used it for christmas myself

trip

stfu
if I'd take 500, 500 would be the listed price. I don't need to sell it, liquidating it is just easier.

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
A simple "no thanks" would have been sufficient, It wasn't a lowball offer..... Good luck with the sale

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Do you just buy a GC with the amount and have the number sent to the new owner? Wife's always ordering stuff from Amazon so this might be handy.

ssf

Too tired to care
thought you were taking hedge's suggestion to get new skis? and maybe a new **** ring.

kjlee85

I kinda want this. I'll check my textbook list for this semester and get back to you tonight.

Are you sure this is transferrable ? I remember when I added a gift card to my account they asked to confirm because its not transferrable and I don't know if buying a gift card with a gift card is allowed.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I give you a pair of goggles for it. Only wore once. Can throw in some used bindings too if it comes with a back massage.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im looking at a headphone amp on amazon. its $70. i'll paypal you $40 if you buy it and have it sent to me. lmk.