Anarchy Awakening bat

Chubby_43

Well I am expecting my Ameri-Can sometime this week. I hit a 26oz for the last two weeks and we put about 500 swings on it.. I have to say I am impressed with hold it's holding up and the exit speed of the ball.. We have hit every type of ball from Stadiums to 52's. I am very excited to see how the 27 feels. The 26 did feel a little end loaded. I can foresee this bat over running the Island of Hawaii before long.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
my thoughts exactly, if you've got a broken bat and valid receipt I'll happily "go through the effort" to get an RMA for free. thanks!

Exactly. I'll founder this new service. Ill even pay for you to ship me your broken bat and your valid receipt.

Cyler

Extra Hitter
I have swung a lot of ASA bats and am really tempted to purchase the Rebellion. But honestly the no warranty price at $240 and then another $50 for a warranty has leaned me towards not getting this for now. Also the complete lack of info on the bats. Most bat manufacturers tell you a lot more about what you are getting. Stiff or flex handle. Is the handle also composite?

So like some others have said until the price gets more competitive with a built in warranty I will stick with the major brands. With these brands you can get a 2 year warranty. Purchase the bat with a credit card that provides an extended warranty to card holders. The venture card I have for example doubles the manufacturer warranty. So I just got $250 for a 2015 Aftermath I purchased that broke a few weeks back. Hence why I am looking for a new bat. But I will most likely take that $250 and get a new AM and get the 2 year warranty again. This method wont work with these bats because the product itself does not come with a standard warranty.

So feedback to Anarchy if they check here at all. I would price the bat slightly higher, $269 or even $279 with a standard 1 year warranty. And get more descriptive with what it is I am buying. I get it's 2 piece with a 13" barrel and 1oz endload. But what else? Stiff? Flex? Are the handle and barrel the same material? You got ANY videos of one person hitting it? If the bat were marketed like that I would have already purchased.

Joker

buy a worth or miken and get an actual choice in what weighting you want with a solid company behind it and a warranty for $220ish. it's a no brainer

Philip17

I have purchased the Anarchy Rebellion... I have swung monsta 2 pc, worth est xxl, watermellon! louiville z's, demarini's, and even a few shaved bats that i didn't know were shaved until after (miken psycho for 1)... I am not a pro player but i promise this, the bat swings as good or better than the monsta (which used to be my favorite) after only 60 hits. I used the bat 2x and my 2nd shot was an effortless home run around 310ft. We are limited to 1 HR up so i couldnt use it after that or would have definitely tried again. I know thats not a big deal, but for me, it was. I put around 20 more BP hits on it last night and it is simply the best bat i have ever swung. I am currently swinging the 26oz, thinking about getting the 28 as well. To me, it feels like a 26 oz bat. With the grips added, the bat weighs 26.08 oz....

Philip17

ok, now give a real review
I told you, i am not a pro. I have given my honest review.... If you want perfection, swing one and then review it i suppose. 230 with no warranty did not bother me. i think they only made 400 of these and there will be a huge following after more people swing them. I have already seen the nonames posted for sale for 300...... If i didn't love the bat so much, i could possibly wait a few months and get more than i paid for it. Anyways, i am not a fanboy at all, i was just trying to gibe my opinion.

Joker

it's not a review though. "the bat swings as good or better than the monsta" what does that even mean?

Philip17

Not a professional, ill keep saying that. It hits the ball better than the Monsta boogeyman that I have been swinging. Boogeyman is an amazing bat, was my favorite, and is well into the 400+hit range. I will be swinging the Rebellion bat again Sunday in an unlimited homerun game. How can i better review it for you at that time? Serious question.

Joker

you can keep saying it but it still doesn't make your review terrible. give real information, not "this bat is hot". that is all you are saying. that is not a review, that is an opinion

Philip17

I said more than that, try reading it again. Thanks for welcoming me with a good trolling though! Again, i'll post an update after Sunday when i have had more than 2 game swings on it.

Joker

no you didn't. just because you wrote more words doesn't mean you provided more information

Philip17

Just because the only words you can understand is "the bat is hot", doesn't mean that is all i said. I feel like i am arguing with a child so ill be back Monday.

Joker

maybe you can figure out how to give a real review by then. there are plenty of good ones on here. go read and learn

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
A lot of people. Just because you chose not to use a warranty for some stupid reason, doesn't mean they don't matter
I'm with Joker on this one, anything can happen and for the price point of $229 with no warranty, you can actually buy bats at that price comparable with a warranty. Just my opinion and my money, makes you feel good you are protected if something happens.

Kodiak1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just because the only words you can understand is "the bat is hot", doesn't mean that is all i said. I feel like i am arguing with a child so ill be back Monday.

I'm not sure what's missing from the review - he likes the bat in comparison to several other popular models. This isn't China, if someone wants to buy a bat with no warranty go for it. It's not like Anarchy is the only company doing it. I think it's smart, helps reduce costs and provides a better product.

I know of so few authentic warranty returns, it's really overrated...

Kodiak1

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm with Joker on this one, anything can happen and for the price point of $229 with no warranty, you can actually buy bats at that price comparable with a warranty. Just my opinion and my money, makes you feel good you are protected if something happens.
I have a feeling that if you legitimately blew up the bat after a limited number of swings they'd take care of you, warranty or not. They're just trying to weed out the shady stuff...

Kodiak1

Addicted to Softballfans
I disagree you have the option to buy a warranty. If you build a product designed to last why you need a warranty.
Most people break there bats to get a different model or year of bat, This eliminates the crap and deception. The bat
holds it own against all the other manufactures and they are priced right. Another thing is the resale is very good on these bats....
100% Agree

Ex. I've golfed my whole life, and hit the ball a long way. Never cracked a driver, never even thought about it. I have no idea if there is a warranty or not, but it's a lot harder club hitting a lot harder object much more often...

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
I have a feeling that if you legitimately blew up the bat after a limited number of swings they'd take care of you, warranty or not. They're just trying to weed out the shady stuff...
right and possibly they may do that, but "MAY" is not a for sure thing.i'm not trying to sound like a smart ass but for $229 you can buy a bat with a guaranteed warranty for at least 1 year and your're covered for that year unless of course you alter the bat.

Joker

You fellas should get ahold of Anarchy directly, maybe you can enlighten them on price/warranty stand points. Anarchy exclusive distributor also their number on their site. With all the market experience you have they will surely benefit from a call...
this is a carl quote, nice job

sleepin4matty

Management Material
sad to see this company becoming monsta 2.0
how so?
1. Because they're late on delivery/release dates? They aren't late.
2. Their owner (s) are giant d bags? They've been nothing but courteous and respectful.
3. They offer a separate option for a warranty purchase? This may be something forced on them by SiS, I have no idea really.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a OG. 26oz awakening with over 2000 swings it was one of the hottest 1 pc I have ever hit.I just wasn't consistent with it after a long day..think because of the big endload.