Anarchy Awakening bat

Joker

it would have to be approved by the sbf store, since that is against the rules. they are technically an exclusive bat since they are only sold by 1 competing store

chile

Bad Ape
still pretty quiet with videos...checked FB...the video(s) i saw were more cricket than softball it seemed.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
No recent videos. We haven't put much time into that department lately all of us play so we truly haven't had time. Plus with kids in their own baseball time is very limited these days. Give the bat a try it definitely hangs with all the top stuff out there. If anyone has any questions send em over. I don't get on here much anymore but will try and remember to check in once in a while.

Thanks

MB

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Isnt starting a business like having a kid? Needs all your attention and takes up all your time?

chile

Bad Ape
Oh, I'm not asking for a BP video...just some random swings/hits... Game, BP, whatever... I'm just not seeing any kind of samples outside of the pre-release videos.

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
How's the swing weight of the "no name"? Can you compare the swing weight of a 27 usa am endload (which I think people say is ~0.5oz) to a 27 "no name"? How's the barrel feel? Soft/responsive/crisp etc? SS location? Sound with 52s? I'm this close to pulling the trigger, but it's lots of moneys for a huge question mark

ChuckDog

Coach
After 2-250 hits with 52/300 balls barrel has a couple of seams with a good size rattle.Rattle was first notice after about 150 cuts.Good distance out the wrapper,pretty good bat smooth through the zone.Slight Endload with a crisp barrel.Not super stiff or Soft would say in the middle.Questioning duarability,as a couple of paint seams are running down the barrel.One starts near the end cap and goes all the way down the barrel.Stops just above handle,paint issues?The longest seam you can see/feel,won't be long before it turns into a paint crack.Eventually it will lift in my opinion.No traditional webbing or spirals(stress cracks).I would recommend you purchasing the warranty for it if you on the fence, or about to pull the trigger on one.Fun bat to hit tho,keeps up with other top Asa bats out there.Even out hitting a few 17 new line bats

Last edited:

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Thanks for the detailed pics ChuckDog. We have seen a few bats with paint chips, seams, lines whatever you want to call them on that same area. I have one in each weight here that my team uses at league night once a week, tourneys on the weekends and they don't have that issue. Id guess each one I have has well over 1000 cuts. But then we have seen a few like yours with a small amount of swings and they are doing this. We have made our supplier aware of what we are seeing. One of our reps in North Dakota has a bat that this happened to very early on and from what I am told it hasn't gotten any worse and he has put tons of swings on his since. So if you wouldn't mind please send me an update once you get to the 500 and 1000 swing marks. We do however not have any concerns this will affect the durability of the bat so please swing away.

Thanks

Chad

How's the swing weight of the "no name"? Can you compare the swing weight of a 27 usa am endload (which I think people say is ~0.5oz) to a 27 "no name"? How's the barrel feel? Soft/responsive/crisp etc? SS location? Sound with 52s? I'm this close to pulling the trigger, but it's lots of moneys for a huge question mark

Anyone have any insight here?

dfresh27

This bat is no joke.....keeps up with any of the 2 piece bats. Takes a little bit to warm up...but when it does it performs. Paint issue seems like a problem...even from me, who should be playing Senior ball. My bat is in pretty good shape, I play on a turf field. I do have random paint chips. Endcap shows the most. I also have normal webbing after 300-400 hits. For a new bat company, no complaints here. This bat hangs with any ASA bat. Josh...go to the gym if you cant hit a 1 OZ endload. Joker/Rusty challenge.... My old ass will out hit you any day.

Joker

let me know when the price is competitive, the 2 piece is made, and you make something balanced

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Just ordered a 26oz No Name looking forward to swinging it..
So these bats still need 150 swings to open up?
The new paint looks awesome who all has ordered one?

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the No name and im loving it out the box it was very impressed with the exit speeds. I cant wait to see what happens when this is broken in. Im a huge Miken fan I have swung the DNA and the Demarini but this company is for real. This is not hype its a very solid bat if you are 1 one piece guy and if you are a 2 piece bat guy you might convert to this bat. Very smooth thru the zone alot of pop.

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
If you really want to compare apples to apples, you should be comparing Anarchy to the "new" bat companies, not the ones that have been around 30+ years........in that sense, when you look at Monsta, it is still around $350 to get any bat + warranty, as one example......I don't swing Anarchy and probably never will, but when all one guy can complain about is the price, try to get some perspective when it is slapping you in your face.....if Anarchy makes it 30+ years, and their price is still $50 over competition, THEN act like a little ***** and complain about price....otherwise, STFU and swing something else....

Joker

you compare the market to comparable products. the age of the company has no bearing on this. if i'm buying a house and there are 2 that are very similar, i don't care how long the listing companies have been in business. i care that one listed for $50k less than the other

greg1292

Seems these bats have a following and the 229 price is fair. Mine has over 1200 swings and the barrel looks very clean.

greg1292

I disagree you have the option to buy a warranty. If you build a product designed to last why you need a warranty.
Most people break there bats to get a different model or year of bat, This eliminates the crap and deception. The bat
holds it own against all the other manufactures and they are priced right. Another thing is the resale is very good on these bats....

Joker

you have to pay more for a warranty instead of buying a bat at the same price that includes a warranty. how is this even a discussion? it's simple math

Who cares about a warranty. I've broke several bats in my days and have never thought to utilize the warranty. Not worth the time and effort. I'd rather just click a button and buy something else.