Anarchy Bats

r8dr_rider

What’s the word on these bats? A lot of league guys are using them. I’m an old school Easton DeMarini guy, but these are kinda intriguing. I swung a friends Bud Light U Trip model during BP and it was fire out the wrapper. Sounded like a log, but was NIW and balls were flying.

anyone swing these? I saw the Odin is only $200. anyone have one? Most other bats are $300+

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
What’s the word on these bats? A lot of league guys are using them. I’m an old school Easton DeMarini guy, but these are kinda intriguing. I swung a friends Bud Light U Trip model during BP and it was fire out the wrapper. Sounded like a log, but was NIW and balls were flying.

anyone swing these? I saw the Odin is only $200. anyone have one? Most other bats are $300+

I love them. Have way too many including the Odin. Go for the Xcore over the non. But the non-Xcores are far and few between. Look at the dimensions of whatever bat you are looking for/at. Like Monsta, a lot or repaints.

I have:
Demon
Odin
Viper
Still Humble
Amped
Diabolical Purple Knight
Diabolical Piedmont
Ares
Unite
T3
Zeus

I think that’s all.

r8dr_rider

Wow nice collection. How do you like the Odin? The price is the first thing that caught my eye. Then the specs love 13 inch barrels with end load. I got the 27oz. I’ve noticed I hit better with my 27 and 28oz bats. So I’m staring to sell off my 26s

Normy

Yes or ASA. My league doesn’t check stamps. Prefer any bat that won’t break with the 44/375 balls
Anarchy's are good for that. They've had restrictor problems last year. Not sure if it carried over into this year. Have heard that they're not as good after the restrictor is replaced by the company.

Committed

The oden you are referring to is a UTRIP bat, I believe. They made an ASA but it has since sold out.

StickCollector

There are repaints of the Odin in ASA/USA version. Two of the Beer bats are also 13" barrel with a full ounce of endload.

r8dr_rider

Looking at the specs the U Trip Budweiser is a repaint of the Odin. I bought the Odin. For $200 it’s worth a shot. Need to add a new bat to collection anyway

StickCollector

So if your friends bat was the bud light, it was a 12" barrel. Endload on that run of bats depended on the color of the endcap. The Odins are 13" barrel with 1 oz endload. If you prefer the longer barrel, I think the new Bud Light Lime is a 13" with 1oz endload.

topdawg21

Addicted to Softballfans
I love them. Have way too many including the Odin. Go for the Xcore over the non. But the non-Xcores are far and few between. Look at the dimensions of whatever bat you are looking for/at. Like Monsta, a lot or repaints.

I have:
Demon
Odin
Viper
Still Humble
Amped
Diabolical Purple Knight
Diabolical Piedmont
Ares
Unite
T3
Zeus

I think that’s all.
Do you prefer xcore over non because of performance or because they can hit 44s?

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
Looking at the specs the U Trip Budweiser is a repaint of the Odin. I bought the Odin. For $200 it’s worth a shot. Need to add a new bat to collection anyway

Sorry dude, missed you were talking utrip, not the ASA stuff. We don't really have utrip where I am so I don't have any use for utrip sticks.

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
Do you prefer xcore over non because of performance or because they can hit 44s?

I personally have found the x-core stuff to be more durable. I don't hit the hard stuff because everywhere I play uses the 52/300's but the Zeus/Flip cracked. All the x-core stuff is still going strong.

r8dr_rider

What’s x core? Out here it’s all 44/375 balls in league. No stamp checking. So U Trip, Asa/USA is game. Most guys swing U Trip. I have some older ASA And Dual stamp that can take the 44 ball. And they crush it.

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
What’s x core? Out here it’s all 44/375 balls in league. No stamp checking. So U Trip, Asa/USA is game. Most guys swing U Trip. I have some older ASA And Dual stamp that can take the 44 ball. And they crush it.

X-core is the Anarchy tech in the majority of their ASA/USA bats. It’s usually advertised that bat “XYZ” has x-core. It’s good for 52’s and 44’s.

I definitely wouldn’t use today’s USA bats in a league that uses 44’s. It’ll be hot as **** for those 10 or so swings before it breaks though.

r8dr_rider

Took the Odin out for BP yesterday. Wow very impressed. About 100+ balls in the sound changed from a thud to a nice crack. And balls were flying. Team mate said bring this next Monday night. I was like for sure and if you want to swing one they are on sale lol. Definitely a gamer already.

Problem now is I want another Anarchy

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
X-core is the Anarchy tech in the majority of their ASA/USA bats. It’s usually advertised that bat “XYZ” has x-core. It’s good for 52’s and 44’s.

I definitely wouldn’t use today’s USA bats in a league that uses 44’s. It’ll be hot as **** for those 10 or so swings before it breaks though.
The Anarchy xcore holds up really well to those 44/375.

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
The Anarchy xcore holds up really well to those 44/375.

They kill the 44's. My Nitrous is exactly that with those balls!

Right, x-core pulls double duty for 52’s and the 44’s. I was speaking about other current year to date ASA/USA bats.

I hit 1. Just 1, 44 with my freakzilla and I merc’d that ball into the stratosphere but it broke at the same time. Just hitting a 44, 1 god damn time.

Last edited:

r8dr_rider

Gamed it last night went 1/3. Pop up to 4, ground to 1 and saved myself with a double line drive 8-9 gap. Bat felt great I blame the sun in my eyes while at the plate. Next week is a 10pm game so no excuses

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Does anyone have a master list of the say Original Anarchy Bats and all their repaints?

For example-
I saw someone mentioned the Odin - and then their repaints were the Bud Light Bats?

Demon = Repaint = ?

Something along those lines.

I know most bat companies now dont really come out with anything revolutionary, they find something that works, and tweak a few things here and there and then repaint as they grow in popularity.

But would be nice to know if I wanted say a Demon - what bat would pretty much be the Demon but its repainted model.

Thanks in advance!

r8dr_rider

I don’t know if there is a master list. But if you look at their website they give all the specs and technology. So basically if a bat has the same specs and tech as another it’s a repaint. I like the art on many of their bats, I don’t care for the beer bat look.

ShortYellowBus

All the bats are made in China.

Composites vary from lot to lot, so the idea of repaints only apply to bats consecutively released from the same lot of composite. There’s no true “Demon” repaint, just bats that match the same manufacturer build specs.

Here’s a better way to think of it; there’s a factory in China that sells bats to all the bat companies, and the only difference is how the purchasing company filled out the order form.

Paint and other cosmetic considerations are usually done at another location.