Anarchy Bats

Bagz

Bang!!
the black All The Smoke is gtg...

@chile
I want to try 1 of these but do these feel more midloaded or on the endloaded side? Barrel real soft? Tia

@ShortYellowBus
I had a 26 sour diesel and did not care for the loading on it a whole lot as it felt closer to midload and very soft with very little response on 52s jmo

Committed

The only Anarchy X core I would describe as a soft barrel was the Viper. All the smoke is on par with the rest of my older and new X core.

Bagz

Bang!!
The only Anarchy X core I would describe as a soft barrel was the Viper. All the smoke is on par with the rest of my older and new X core.
I had that one as well and I agree. Maybe I had a defective s.d. but at 300 hits it felt mushy tater like with 52s lol

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a couple Odin's (USA/USSSA) but the 12” barrels just feel short. They would probably be better with for me with 13’s.

chile

Bad Ape
I have a couple Odin's (USA/USSSA) but the 12” barrels just feel short. They would probably be better with for me with 13’s.

am not a fan of their 12" barrels...the feel is off compared to the 13" as well. just don't like it.

r8dr_rider

I’ve been selling off my 12s for 13s. It just feels better. The two Anarchy’s I have feel great, Odin and Rebellion Supercharged (still BPing). My DeMarini Chupacrbra (the one) is still a beast and I have two Boombahs that say they are 12 but are more 12.5s. Then a few one piece eastons that are always money.

D-ROCK13

Anyone have experience with the usssa Amped Jon Williams signature? They're super cheap on a couple different sites, but, the only reviews i can find are very contradicting to one another