Anarchy Border Battle Viper

Just sold the BB Viper. Enjoyed the bat but it doesn't out hit my Combats so I decided to get a little extra $ for hunting season. I'm just a placement hitter so Combats work just fine lol.
I was swinging Combats up through last season. I’ve decided to take the plunge into Anarchy for this season. My Red Portent isn’t going to pass this year, my Extinction is a bit to light especially in league when it’s only one game, and I know that my swing is gonna be off after Bicep surgery to end my year early last year. Figured if I’m gonna have to break in a new bag and reinvent my swing I might as well do it with a whole new company. Now I need to see if I want to start with an original Flip, BB Viper, Blessed, or New edition blue Flip. Or should I steal my old lady’s new pink Flip or original Viper...decisions, decisions...

Normy

I was swinging Combats up through last season. I’ve decided to take the plunge into Anarchy for this season. My Red Portent isn’t going to pass this year, my Extinction is a bit to light especially in league when it’s only one game, and I know that my swing is gonna be off after Bicep surgery to end my year early last year. Figured if I’m gonna have to break in a new bag and reinvent my swing I might as well do it with a whole new company. Now I need to see if I want to start with an original Flip, BB Viper, Blessed, or New edition blue Flip. Or should I steal my old lady’s new pink Flip or original Viper...decisions, decisions...
Out of all the ones I had, the Firestick was my fave. Nothing wrong with the pink Flip either. Especially if you want a little less end load compared to the x core stuff.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just sold the BB Viper. Enjoyed the bat but it doesn't out hit my Combats so I decided to get a little extra $ for hunting season. I'm just a placement hitter so Combats work just fine lol.
Ahhhh…. you left the Anarchy train like the rest of us. That's what they get for changing whatever they did. Warlock was the last straw for me. If anyone hypes them up its because they are trying to sell you one.

tonys1

Anarchy is the new Combat.

[GALLERY=media, 33645]Anarchy by tonys1 posted Jan 3, 2020 at 9:01 PM[/GALLERY]

Just started doing some tee work with the BB Viper. I don’t hate it. It’s not quite opened up but seems to feel nice so far. Decent distance within the first 100 swings, already noticed a difference from 1-50 to 50-100