Anarchy just got licensed for USSSA play

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Will be ready and willing to get my hands on them when they are available.

Of course, Monsta throwing a hissy fit. Going to pull FIB tech from PURE and will not allow any players on a Monsta USA/ASA team to play utrip.

there were like 10 teams at ASA/USA Major and 'A' Nationals. Nobody cares about it. There were like 40 teams at Utrips Nationals.

blakcherry329

The integrity line was great. Not sure about durability, however. If they are anything like those bats they will sell out quickly.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Does it still take like 6 months from the time you order a Monsta to when you actually receive the bat? There isn't really one thing about that company that would make me buy their products. Owner is a chauvinist.

Country469

the idea that a bat could get banned or something in a 4 month period and be useless by the time it got there is unfort a very real possibility

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
every post on the monsta militia fb page is people asking about shipping dates on bats they ordered months ago so i would say thats still the MO.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Total BS. You'd think a company that's been around as long as Monsta would have their crap together. That guy seems to think his bats are the only thing that works for ASA ball. He's greatly mistaken.

chile

Bad Ape
adversities are FINALLY shipping but given the issues with paint/decal chipping (even though they'll replace any bat with it), I don't see myself picking one up until that's fixed.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
adversities are FINALLY shipping but given the issues with paint/decal chipping (even though they'll replace any bat with it), I don't see myself picking one up until that's fixed.

Why would you pick one up at all when other companies offer similar bats for less money than can be had in less than a week?

ShortYellowBus

Does a good Softball hitter really get an edge from waiting for the different paint jobs? Why Monsta? I don’t get it.

The majority of ASA play across the country is beer leagues hitting 44/375’s anyway. All bats hit those balls well.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Total BS. You'd think a company that's been around as long as Monsta would have their crap together. That guy seems to think his bats are the only thing that works for ASA ball. He's greatly mistaken.

He definitely figured out how to make good asa bats. FIB tech is legit. i think other bats from other manufacturers are as good though (LS/worth/Miken/maybe easton now have inner barrell tech too) but i think he's the only one chasing ASA while everyone else is chasing usssa. But for some reason with how things are unfolding in his rants I'm not sure only chasing asa was his choice. probably burned a bridge or two i'd imagine.

Country469

Listening to Carl is not a good idea, he lies and ****

as for the bats, he made a bat that performs well and passes compression forever. Who else did that? Do I think their weighting is trash and would swing a log before a Monsta now? yes. But the bats perform well regardless what my personal opinions of Carl are.

THESHOE

Starting Player
And any other brand 4 months later is $100+ cheaper LMAO

LOL. What happens when the bat shows up on your doorstep and you forget you even ordered it? If I order a bat, I want it now. So much happens in 4 months that the damn bat will probably be out of date and out of spec.:p

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Listening to Carl is not a good idea, he lies and ****

as for the bats, he made a bat that performs well and passes compression forever. Who else did that? Do I think their weighting is trash and would swing a log before a Monsta now? yes. But the bats perform well regardless what my personal opinions of Carl are.

yeah i've been swinging monsta's for 2 years now and speaking solely on the bats and not the company, i've not hit as hot of bats that easily pass compression. and the weighting and handle options work for me as a hitter.

and its easy to get your hands on new bats and/or used bats and not wait the months at a time for bats. I certainly don't get why Gold versions command even more money. its not real gold people.

CanadianClint

yeah i've been swinging monsta's for 2 years now and speaking solely on the bats and not the company, i've not hit as hot of bats that easily pass compression. and the weighting and handle options work for me as a hitter.

and its easy to get your hands on new bats and/or used bats and not wait the months at a time for bats. I certainly don't get why Gold versions command even more money. its not real gold people.
Ass for every seat, should see the going price for used PURE stuff right now, its a joke

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
I play very little utrip and have a team combat thats about to blow. i like to keep a utrip bat for when i have to go across the river and play so a anarchy will get a look from me. I played a weekend with a Pink. I hit my torch the first AB, when it was pretty easy to tell we were gonna win in a route after we went through the lineup i swung a guys pink and then swung it the rest of the weekend. It was nice.

CanadianClint

I play very little utrip and have a team combat thats about to blow. i like to keep a utrip bat for when i have to go across the river and play so a anarchy will get a look from me. I played a weekend with a Pink. I hit my torch the first AB, when it was pretty easy to tell we were gonna win in a route after we went through the lineup i swung a guys pink and then swung it the rest of the weekend. It was nice.

If i hadnt noticed my combats got chips out of the top layer id be posting my Combat PTE upfor grabs. Love combat