Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Mine is sitting around 800. Starting to form a nice paint crack. Really hits the ball well, I just cant swing it following a few rounds with my Diablo because the flex in the handle is a lot for me to overcome right away.
If you like the Diablo get the Blessed. You can thank me later.

Normy

posted this on the Anarchy page. Great bat

Blessed 26oz initial impressions.

Having swung the OG flip when it first came out I am happy to say the 1 piece Blessed is nothing like it. After removing the grip and adding tape the bat has a a nice endload feel to it. Balls hit were Demarini 52/275 off a tee and temperature was a cool 92 degrees.

Total swings put on the bat 130. The first 30 the bat was really stiff. Average exit speed and no distance to speak of. The bat continued to get better and changed gears around 80 swings and this is when the fun began as the sound changed exit speed was crisp and distance was there.

Towards the end of the round I can honestly call it good enough to game. The Blessed is super stiff which I like and doesn't sound like a tin can when you hit it.

Cleaned the bat after bp and not a mark on the bat and paint is in tack. If you like 1 piece and don't want to take time breaking in a bat then the Blessed is as close as an Anarchy 1 piece hot out of the wrapper gets.
Bummed that they don't make it in 27. Would you say the end load is close to the advertised 3/8th oz?

greg1292

Bummed that they don't make it in 27. Would you say the end load is close to the advertised 3/8th oz?
With the grip off and just tape on the bat it has a nice whip to it. I am parting with my Geno Buck 27oz and keeping the Blessed because I feel it has more whip.

Normy

With the grip off and just tape on the bat it has a nice whip to it. I am parting with my Geno Buck 27oz and keeping the Blessed because I feel it has more whip.
Very interested to know how the performance is around the 500 mark. Let us know if you could. We should probably make another thread instead of sabotaging this one lol

greg1292

Will put another 100 plus on Sunday maybe I will be able to post a video. I still game my 10000 swing American so the Blessed will need to be very special to replace it at 500 swings

Normy

Will put another 100 plus on Sunday maybe I will be able to post a video. I still game my 10000 swing American so the Blessed will need to be very special to replace it at 500 swings
10000 swings?!?! That thing has to be insane!

greg1292

How’d you put so many swings on it? Is it a bat you let everyone swing constantly in BP?
We BP twice a week and play 6 games a week. Don’t BP it much at all anymore. Bat is on its third season.

Is there any paint left on it? I wouldn't put down that bat either!
Actually the bat is in amazing condition Anatchy mat finishes hold up very well it’s there high gloss finish that looks like crap

Normy

We BP twice a week and play 6 games a week. Don’t BP it much at all anymore. Bat is on its third season.

Actually the bat is in amazing condition Anatchy mat finishes hold up very well it’s there high gloss finish that looks like crap
I'm a sucker for black matte finishes. About to bite on the Blessed before the auction idiots buy em up.

Committed

I'm a sucker for black matte finishes. About to bite on the Blessed before the auction idiots buy em up.

Try the best offer option on eBay if you can’t get a break. I was able to get the Diablo and Demon for a decent price.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
If you like the Diablo get the Blessed. You can thank me later.

I was all over it...until I noticed that they dont make it in adult sizes! lol! j/k...seriously tho...

But I'm coming up on my last full month of playing ASA for awhile as I transition back to the U.S. No need to buy any additional ASA bats.