Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

chile

Bad Ape
All of which you mentioned have similar endloads, if I'm not mistaken...

i'd say so...so it's weird that he said that about the nitrous...I think he's been swinging the EST bal a lot lately so that may have something to do with it...

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Wondering if you have swung the Demon yet... can’t find the Nitrous currently and was looking into the Demon.

The specs look the same... is the Demon the same bat, new paint job?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere.... searched a tad for it and couldn’t come up with anything.... called SIS and the salesman said that the specs were the same and the bats are comparable to each other.

Thanks for any help. Looking for something new to try.

tonys1

Wondering if you have swung the Demon yet... can’t find the Nitrous currently and was looking into the Demon.

The specs look the same... is the Demon the same bat, new paint job?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere.... searched a tad for it and couldn’t come up with anything.... called SIS and the salesman said that the specs were the same and the bats are comparable to each other.

Thanks for any help. Looking for something new to try.

Check out this thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/el-diablo-and-the-demon.1452407/

take two

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally was able to game mine last Friday in League. After my first at bat the blue went up to the bat and checked for an ASA stamp. I guess he thought it was a senior bat from the way it sounded. Sounds way different from other sticks ,and the feedback was really good off the ball. Definitely a keeper, hopefully the Demon I have coming in this week will be the same.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
After hitting my Diablo and Nitrous side by side, I definitely like the Diablo more. It took a few rounds to realize why I was getting better performance out of the diablo and I came to the conclusion that it isn't the product, but my swing. The Nitrous, in my opinion, has much more handle flex than I initially thought. My swing requires a stiffer handle. I still love the Nitrous and it kills the ball, but I definitely prefer the Diablo and Awakening. Actually, my Pink felt stiffer as well.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I am the opposite...I prefer the diablo but I feel like I have a slower swing so a handle with a bit of flex helps...but I don't miss that when hitting bats like the diablo. idk.

I have never really noticed handle flex to this degree before. Maybe because I havent switched between the two (to include my awakening) at this interval to notice, but it was beyond noticeable to me. I could honestly put down my Nitrous forever to swing the Diablo solely on the basis of handle flex. It took me a good 15-20 swings after swinging the Diablo to get use to the Nitrous again. This same thing happened to me a few weeks ago when swinging my Branch...after hitting the Freak Hybrid, the Branch had to go because of the noticeable flex in the handle in comparison.

dunkky

i see dc41 in your bag. i don't think you are missing anything other than the newer bat. i would love to swing these too, but i don't think it will change anything though.. dc41/xxl still destroys any 52s equally if not more in my opinion.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
i see dc41 in your bag. i don't think you are missing anything other than the newer bat. i would love to swing these too, but i don't think it will change anything though.. dc41/xxl still destroys any 52s equally if not more in my opinion.

What's the durability like on the DC with 44s?

dunkky

probably not that great. i haven't hit 44s with it, so i have no idea. for the durability, Anarchy wins easily i would think.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
probably not that great. i haven't hit 44s with it, so i have no idea. for the durability, Anarchy wins easily i would think.

Well you add durability with the fact that you can hit multiple types of balls without having to worry....too much, at least

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
After hitting my Diablo and Nitrous side by side, I definitely like the Diablo more. It took a few rounds to realize why I was getting better performance out of the diablo and I came to the conclusion that it isn't the product, but my swing. The Nitrous, in my opinion, has much more handle flex than I initially thought. My swing requires a stiffer handle. I still love the Nitrous and it kills the ball, but I definitely prefer the Diablo and Awakening. Actually, my Pink felt stiffer as well.
Pretty much feel the same about the handle flex on my Nitrious (may move it)(also think I prefer the Awakening and Rebellion.Although have not hit the Nitrious bunch but the performance is fine.

Last edited:

96packers

OG Titletown
Been nosing around for a 27. (I generally swing 28's but been trying to lighten to pick up speed. Although that has never worked for me.)

What is the actually weight of a 26 or 27? Would help me to figure out which I need. TIA

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Been nosing around for a 27. (I generally swing 28's but been trying to lighten to pick up speed. Although that has never worked for me.)

What is the actually weight of a 26 or 27? Would help me to figure out which I need. TIA

All I have is a food scale and my 27 Nitrous weighs 27.125 with Spiderz grip

Normy

I'm about the opposite. Went to a 28 to gain a little more mass through the zone. Sounds like these are pretty spot on...unlike Combat lol

Normy

I'm loving my 17 BB Legit but living in Michigan, we play quite a few games in sub 60° weather. Soooo, an Anarchy will be a must have for spring of next year. Are the Nitrous and Legit similar in feel/flex/weighting for those who have had the chance to swing both?