Anarchy opinions…

Amac.3

Opinions on the 23 Anarchy Glory?

Attachments

• 60665CD3-8874-48FD-9079-08B83CAFB858.jpeg
    60665CD3-8874-48FD-9079-08B83CAFB858.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4

basilray

I haven't swung that particular bat, but I believe it's the same as all the current (as in, non-Bazooka w/ the new THT tech). I believe this should be very similar to the white Texas Smoke they put out last year, which up until a week ago, I owned. Great bat, just prefer a 1oz EL to the 0.5oz, so I sold it to make room for a Bazooka in my bag.

I'm a big fan of the Anarchy 240 stuff, and despite being able to swing 220's everywhere I play, I choose to swing Anarchy 240. It's becoming pretty popular here in the Twin Cities, but it also helps that Lyf Nimmo lives nearby.

Current Anarchy bats in my bag:
-28oz 12" 1oz EL 2pc - 🔥
-27oz Code Red - 1pc w/ 1oz EL - 🔥🔥🔥
-26oz Bazooka - Under 40 swings - not sure how I feel about it just yet, as it's lighter than I normally swing but wanted to mess around dropping bat weight a bit

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I agree with the above post. All Anarchies seem to swing fairly similarly, though they have different barrel length and weighting options. Honestly, just pick the cheapest model out there that meets your needs and buy it.

I got 4 Anarchy 240s last year, and all of them hit fine. There weren't as many good deals to be had on them this year.

basilray

Wait until the winter. All the cheap anarchy’s you want

I'm not as sure if that will be the case this year.

Last year, they had the inventory to do that big $99 sale. Based on what SiS and Anarchy's sites have in stock, I wouldn't bank on the same level of deals to be had, but there will certainly be some as they make room for the new ThT tech.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think they learned their lesson last year. They even have fewer eastons to discount lol.

Amac.3

I have the 22 Easton patriots. Both balanced, and end loaded. They are the hottest bats in my bag

Party mafia

I haven't swung that particular bat, but I believe it's the same as all the current (as in, non-Bazooka w/ the new THT tech). I believe this should be very similar to the white Texas Smoke they put out last year, which up until a week ago, I owned. Great bat, just prefer a 1oz EL to the 0.5oz, so I sold it to make room for a Bazooka in my bag.

I'm a big fan of the Anarchy 240 stuff, and despite being able to swing 220's everywhere I play, I choose to swing Anarchy 240. It's becoming pretty popular here in the Twin Cities, but it also helps that Lyf Nimmo lives nearby.

Current Anarchy bats in my bag:
-28oz 12" 1oz EL 2pc - 🔥
-27oz Code Red - 1pc w/ 1oz EL - 🔥🔥🔥
-26oz Bazooka - Under 40 swings - not sure how I feel about it just yet, as it's lighter than I normally swing but wanted to mess around dropping bat weight a bit
And Lyft NIMMO left anarchy and signed with monsta. So no more cheap $100 anarchy beer bats like last year.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
And Lyft NIMMO left anarchy and signed with monsta. So no more cheap $100 anarchy beer bats like last year.

I was wondering. Anarchy released way less bats this year, and they never got cheap.

The beer bats all hit really well, BTW.

basilray

I haven't heard much about how/why Lyf left, and I don't run into him all that often even though he lives just a couple of miles away. Pretty interesting development though.