Anarchy Phantom Utrip

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
I am waiting to see which ones I ordered come in first....the EL Phantoms or the stock, non-custom EL Integrity's....will continue to swing red knobs in the interim while "the Wheels on the Bus" plays in the background
How do these Phantoms compare to your red knobs in terms of endload and pop?

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
The one Phantom I swung (indoors in a golf dome) was comparable to Red Knob performance. It already had a hundred or so swings on it, so it was pretty much game ready. Smaller barrel and IMO not as much EL. I am sure someone like Chile probably has more insight

That said I moved the Phantoms I had and have been laying up a supply of Pures to go along with Red Knobs in my bag for next season

chile

Bad Ape
I can't compare them to the red knobs but my ressies and plagues have more EL, to me, than the EL phantom...that being said, I do like the phantom. It's a good bat.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
The one Phantom I swung (indoors in a golf dome) was comparable to Red Knob performance. It already had a hundred or so swings on it, so it was pretty much game ready. Smaller barrel and IMO not as much EL. I am sure someone like Chile probably has more insight

That said I moved the Phantoms I had and have been laying up a supply of Pures to go along with Red Knobs in my bag for next season

Thank you

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't compare them to the red knobs but my ressies and plagues have more EL, to me, than the EL phantom...that being said, I do like the phantom. It's a good bat.
How would you compare the performance of the Ressies to the Phantom?

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Just pre-ordered the Anarchy Phantom Jester in 27oz. Always been a balanced fan, and been wanting to try one of these for usssa. It was meant to be, because the color scheme is a mix of my favorite colors. Hoping they ship 3/1 and I get to get some cage time before the season starts. Can anyone provide input on sound ? Do they produce the normal "clacking" sound of other FIB bats ? What are everyone's thoughts so far on break-in time ?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Just pre-ordered the Anarchy Phantom Jester in 27oz. Always been a balanced fan, and been wanting to try one of these for usssa. It was meant to be, because the color scheme is a mix of my favorite colors. Hoping they ship 3/1 and I get to get some cage time before the season starts. Can anyone provide input on sound ? Do they produce the normal "clacking" sound of other FIB bats ? What are everyone's thoughts so far on break-in time ?
If your referencing the clack of Monsta or ASA worths Miken...the ASA Anarchy don't clack so I imagine the utrip doesn't.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
have you hit the phantom?
Nope. I've always been a Demarini guy, but was kinda underwhelmed by the Omega2 last year. Loved the OG Omega, and might go back to it since I still have one NiW. I know a pro player for Anarchy and he got me a good deal, so I couldn't turn it down. The site now says 3/9 ship date, which is a bummer.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Phantom I tried was VERY soft on contact. No clack. More thuddy.

dunkky

Nope. I've always been a Demarini guy, but was kinda underwhelmed by the Omega2 last year. Loved the OG Omega, and might go back to it since I still have one NiW. I know a pro player for Anarchy and he got me a good deal, so I couldn't turn it down. The site now says 3/9 ship date, which is a bummer.

which omega 2 u have? endload or balance? have omega og balanced if you are interested for a straight trade and if it's not carbon. i am looking for endload and not carbon either omega 1 or 2. NR is fine.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I have both versions of the balanced Omega. Always been a balanced fan. Prior to this season, I'll be BPing my Omega2 to get more cuts on it and try and open it up more. But I'll also be testing a balanced 2018 Miken Freakshow, and Anarchy Phantom Jester. If all else fails, I very well might take my OG Omega out of it's wrapper and put a ton of swings on it until gamer status.

dunkky

it's a great bat no doubt for both performance and durability, it shows in my bp video. it crushes both hard balls and 52 very well. I would like to keep it, but i found swinging 28 in live pitch throw me off my timing. i also have Omega2 endload. so, it won't be used unless my O2 breaks. i can't go back and forth 27 and 28, balance and full oz endload. it's too dramatic in the game. Rather have something lighter and preferably full oz endload to fit my swing better consistently. So, i can interchange with other bats without loosing consistency.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
So it’s 6am on 3/9. Why haven’t I gotten a ship notification for my wild side yet ??

because its a preorder with that smashy site.....they were not very good with hitting projected releases with nearly all of their eastons last year. The reason I'll never "preorder" anything ever again.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I know, I was being slightly sarcastic. My hopes aren't really that high. The only thing that place smashes is my hopes and dreams.

I know this thread is old, but looking for advice. I'm thinking about stepping into the Anarchy world and I have a choice of a Phantom EL NR with 50 hits for $135 or a Viper EL with a return and 25 hits for $140... Which is the better deal? Haven't found any reviews on the Viper yet. Any help is much appreciated!

Z1k05

Star Player
I think a lot of people were let down by the usssa anarchys, expected a lot only to find out just blah