Anderson Trading Block

BadgeOfPride

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a 27oz ogtz id like to move. its in dynamite shaped, not even waved, you might be able to describe it as minty or whatever the step below minty is.

im looking for a newer model tz, one of the spicy ones, or maybe a tzrb, 27oz.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I have a 32 oz SSEST that I could let go of if you wanted. I like to use it for warmups, but if it would go to someone that would actually use it I'd let go of it. In fact, depending on where you live in IL might not even have to ship.

bigcraig

when in doubt, mumble
You'd probably do fine with a 31 if you can find one of those. My 29 feels heavier than my 30 due to the endload, since my 29 is a 28 with another oz of endload.

I'd be happy with a 30, 31, or 32.

I have a 32 oz SSEST that I could let go of if you wanted. I like to use it for warmups, but if it would go to someone that would actually use it I'd let go of it. In fact, depending on where you live in IL might not even have to ship.

I'm in Sugar Grove. Thanks for the SSEST offer but I'm really only looking for the OGRT. Kinda have my heart set on another. :eek:

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
No problem. LMK if you're ever interested, it isn't something I use much at all so it should stay in good shape, haha. Great bat, just a bit too heavy.

oryansirishpub

No hope remains
I have an OGTZ 28 oz. might have all of 150 hits on it....just bag scratches...no waves or dents.

Looking for 27 oz. composite

TRADED.......

Last edited:

Joker

a PIAS over here had a TZCK for $120. i didn't look at the weight, but it was in nice shape

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
PIAS here had a DDW for $50 2 days ago. I believe it's a fat boy, it's 28 Oz. and in solid shape.

Rocket Flyer

Addicted to Softballfans
have as potential trades.

Red techwrap 26 oz
Composite killer rt 27oz

Interests include
matrix
rocketechs
anything anderson that is cool
sams ti rt

PM me

Last edited: