For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
5ctgsy.jpg

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I'll just throw this one in here since I was building it anyways. If it can't happen, I'll probably order one with my initials.

https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/52b00476
That Rich Tan is gorgeous! Just can't do the Red & Gold patches, I know they were the rage a couple years back but they just look dirty to me.....without actually being dirty! I'd rather have an actual real dirty Red & White patch!

Nice glove though, I did the Royal patches and embroidery on last years NP6, which is wayyy out of the norm for me, but it looks fantastic against that Tan leather!

Sparty01

I like that !

I have a question though.....how does the 5048 differ from the 208 ?[/QUOTE]
I find the biggest difference is how the glove wants to close. The 504 wants to close more middle to ring, and seems to want to be more single hinged. The pocket also seems more offset to me. The 208 seems slightly larger when broken in, and will close more ring to pinky and conducive to double hinge break in and bowl shaped. I much prefer the 208 but I’m used to 206/207 for baseball so may be biased.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Time is up on these. Did not get messages on a consensus build for board guys so I will throw up the builds I order on the first page. If anyone wants to get in on the pre-order just LMK.

Thanks guys.

hamneggs

I like that !

I have a question though.....how does the 5048 differ from the 208 ?
I find the biggest difference is how the glove wants to close. The 504 wants to close more middle to ring, and seems to want to be more single hinged. The pocket also seems more offset to me. The 208 seems slightly larger when broken in, and will close more ring to pinky and conducive to double hinge break in and bowl shaped. I much prefer the 208 but I’m used to 206/207 for baseball so may be biased.[/QUOTE]

thank you !

toastito02

Hoping the 2 piece version is like the older PRO12-9 all horween model with gray split welting.

Last edited: