Another exclusive has risen....

DemarDC

Banned User
I'm assuming with 40000 posts you may have a little pull? Maybe not. Could be banned on accusation without proof alone. Justice system doesn't apply here.

Joker

I'm assuming with 40000 posts you may have a little pull? Maybe not. Could be banned on accusation without proof alone. Justice system doesn't apply here.

what do you expect when you ***** about the new rules you don't like and attack the store?

DemarDC

Banned User
Da fuq? You're on some total different **** lol. I havent attacked the store nor bitched about new rules these rules are the only rules I know. What were the old rules?

DemarDC

Banned User
OMG. That's way better. So about this exclusive. Just read about it and it's a 13" balanced usssa only bat. Like what Demarini is doing next year. More Utrip bats.

DemarDC

Banned User
As long as the mercy doesn't have the words women on it. I don't care what they do. Oh and the Utrip aftermath. Gonna be a good year boys.

TRaj2327

The place that is selling them was asking people what to name it. I'm all for a CL22, but isn't there already 2 of them and isn't this as far from creative as you can possibly get?