Another exclusive has risen....

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Swing this exclusive today. Ball really jumped off the barrel. I liked it. I'm new to DEMARINI but I think ill really like it.

JMS

Softball Eh?!
I have a vx2 and a vx3 waiting to be unwrapped.......I'll wait on more reviews for this one...... :)

jesseb

E Ball Hero
I was impressed with the exclusive cl22. It was a demo with no paint from DEMARINI but it surprised me with the exit speed. I swung it alongside a few of the new worths, the mako torq and the reissue 100h. The Worth's were ridiculous but the exclusive cl22 was not far behind

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I was impressed with the exclusive cl22. It was a demo with no paint from DEMARINI but it surprised me with the exit speed. I swung it alongside a few of the new worths, the mako torq and the reissue 100h. The Worth's were ridiculous but the exclusive cl22 was not far behind

How was the torq compared to the others?

jesseb

E Ball Hero
How was the torq compared to the others?

The torq felt like most eastons. Stiff out of the wrapper. I only put about 40 cuts on it but I didn't prefer the rotating handle. Like all eastons it doesn't compare with that little amount of swings. The Worth's were hottest then the siscl22 then the SIS100H, then the mako. Time will tell once it breaks in id imagine it'll be right on par with the rest