another "is this a bish move" thread

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
My league was NSA and switched to ASA last year. There is a pitcher that is a real d-bag and complains about everything because he doesn't want to get blown up. So here's the situation: Last fall, our first year of ASA ball I used a NSA/UTRIP bat and he called it out right away. No prob and I put it away. Well, it turns out our pitchers mounds our still set up at 53 feet and not ASA regulation. So is it g2g if I pull out some NSA bats again this fall and if the crying bish says anything I politely explain to him I will put them away once the pitchers mound gets moved correctly to 50 feet??? :confused:

Boobs, then STILL GTFO.

Country35

Banned User
I love that the OP is starting threads telling us 3 feet is a big deal when hitting a softball.......I'm guessing the OP going middle leads to alot of double plays

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Ah crap. Maybe its NSA. Someone allows that crap. I am not claiming to know anything outside of ASA though. Haven't played anything other than ASA since the 90's.

Sorry. The NSA rule or at least NSA Canada is 50-60ft. The ASA rule I mentioned is a league rule added to the standard ASA rules that you stated, my bad as I mixed the two together.

Other note the OP is a tool regardless.

In NSA here you have to be on the rubber also. ISA and USSSA allow you 6' behind the rubber.

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
I think you are thinking of USSSA with the 6' whatever you want to call it? In USSSA you can pitch from up to 6' straight behind the pitch plate!

MUTEIT400

Addicted to Softballfans
So no answer to the question??? Sheesh....

Like I said, the league just switched from NSA and half of us forgot so I just pulled out any bat. Cry baby bishes about it, but at the same time he is pitching from an "illegal" pitching mound distance. For all you little rotards that can't figure it out, isn't it fair if he calls out my bat that I call out the pitchers mound???

Gosh, some of you must be working too hard today because your marble brains are not working
Well golly gee willikers gomer!! Don't be a dumbass

Gator275

Addicted to Softballfans
My league was NSA and switched to ASA last year. There is a pitcher that is a real d-bag and complains about everything because he doesn't want to get blown up. So here's the situation: Last fall, our first year of ASA ball I used a NSA/UTRIP bat and he called it out right away. No prob and I put it away. Well, it turns out our pitchers mounds our still set up at 53 feet and not ASA regulation. So is it g2g if I pull out some NSA bats again this fall and if the crying bish says anything I politely explain to him I will put them away once the pitchers mound gets moved correctly to 50 feet??? :confused:

Ya dude your a bish, Do you pitch?