Another new Gloveworks thread

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
My newest custom is a gift for my son who will be 3 in November. Whenever we do anything baseball related, he steals the other blue GW so I decided to lean into it and get him a glove with all the blues. Columbia, navy, royal, and azure. Glove is 10.5" GameDay leather. Found a Disney style font that I was able to send to them and get his name.

4eWtmtK.jpeg

y2pmUiK.jpeg

VL9YOh6.jpeg

Updated family pic
jRPUc0T.jpeg

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Way cool....especially with the Disney font!
I'm loving mine. It's a 13.5" GameDay and has taken the place of my PRO-SBT. Took a while to get it broken in where it swallows a softball.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
That H-web in the top pic looks super heavy duty! Love the font, love the name more, that’s my son’s name as well.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Do you have to special request the logo on the glove in the bottom left of pic? I don’t see it or the GW logos as options. Now it looks like it is a rectangular logo.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Are you asking about the tan with y web?
Yes, the tan with Y web. I found the logo patch as an option. How do you get that placement of it where it is closer to the thumb than the back of the wrist? What do I ask for in order to get it there? Thanks.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
The baseball stitch wrist closure is what moved it over. I'm sure they'd do it if you just asked and didn't want that closure style. If you look on the Personalize tab, under wrist, go to image and select Diamond Leather Patch. Costs a little extra for that one.