Any Non Rep Mandingo Reviews

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Seriously if you are a rep, please refrain. Looking for honest user reviews here. Thanks

Last edited:

spud

Addicted to Softballfans
ive had mine for over a month now and it hasnt exploded yet...altho it has 0 hits its holding up well..

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
It is an asa model.
It is an exclusive of ******** so it you want one that is the only place selling them.

day2104

Addicted to Softballfans
The Mandingos are for real, just picked one up after hitting my boys 28oz. Feels great. I only took 4 swings, but the first hit was off the top of the fense, the second hit was out of the park, the third and forth hits were rockets throught the 3rd and SS gap. The only thing is the bat webbs early and easily but hot. I think the bat only had 50 hits on it and had webbing. Then I put 4 plus another 30 by my friend and a lot of his hits were missiles. I think this bat is going to be for real, but like what I've read with all Bass bats the durability will be a factor, but that's what a return is for. These may not be BP bats but only gamers. Once I get mine and hit around or two I'll update.

luk319

Addicted to Softballfans
just ordered one today, will take a few days to get here. on top of another month b4 the weather warms up.

dropnbombs25

Part Time Player
March 1st the rights of the Mandingo went back to Bass so if you want a Mandingo let me know. I have 6 in my bag and another 12 arriving tomorrow. Feel free to pm me and ill take care of ya or direct you to the nearest rep and they will take care of it.

And FYI, they are smokin and my gamer is around 400-500 swings now and goin strong. Call it a biased opinion if you want but results speak for themselves

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
March 1st the rights of the Mandingo went back to Bass so if you want a Mandingo let me know. I have 6 in my bag and another 12 arriving tomorrow. Feel free to pm me and ill take care of ya or direct you to the nearest rep and they will take care of it.

And FYI, they are smokin and my gamer is around 400-500 swings now and goin strong. Call it a biased opinion if you want but results speak for themselves
Ok, obviously you have vested interest here. Neverthless, I believe your testimony has some merit. However, in an effort to strip away your salesmanship as a rep/sponsored user, I want to see if you have the stones to be brutualy honest. I have seen these bats going for $300 NIW. I can't find a better price on them right now. Price wise, this puts them on par with the greatest ASA bats ever! For $200 NIW, there are a lot of great ASA bats out there. As a seasoned player, you should know that. (Furthermore, I can get great ASA bats NIW for $140 like the SB98). Does this bat REALLY perform $100 better? Or can you find these bats closer to $200 NIW? LMK either way.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
Just remember the SB98 is a no return, and the Mandingo is returnable. I'm looking into seeing if and when we will be able to sell NR Mandingo's and that will not have the 3 bill price tag.

dropnbombs25

Part Time Player
Ok, obviously you have vested interest here. Neverthless, I believe your testimony has some merit. However, in an effort to strip away your salesmanship as a rep/sponsored user, I want to see if you have the stones to be brutualy honest. I have seen these bats going for $300 NIW. I can't find a better price on them right now. Price wise, this puts them on par with the greatest ASA bats ever! For $200 NIW, there are a lot of great ASA bats out there. As a seasoned player, you should know that. (Furthermore, I can get great ASA bats NIW for $140 like the SB98). Does this bat REALLY perform $100 better? Or can you find these bats closer to $200 NIW? LMK either way.

I can do decent on the price so if you would like one just pm me. As far as pop, distance, feel, they are much better than any $200 bat you will find. You guys can either believe me on this or not, entirely your option. . . .but ive been an og extended and flex guy forever and guys that know me on here can vouge for that. Ive always used easton equipment. I sold 14 of my og extendeds and flexes on here in the last 2 months. Mandingos at about 250 swings are hotter than any stock extended ive ever hit. One of mine is around 400 swings now and sounds like a shotgun. You cant see the ball going through the infield. Peoples hesitation because of the durability are valid when it comes to the pinkys and some of the 1st degrees. . .but i think they have been improved.

I can basically hit the ball about as hard as anyone and if i can get 400-600 swings out of a bat that i dont have to break in. . thats about 150 games. . .Im happy with that because even if it breaks ill send it back and get another. Thats my opinion as a competitive player, not as a rep. Im not getting anything free here so if it wasnt as good as im sayn, id still be swingn easton.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
I can do decent on the price so if you would like one just pm me. As far as pop, distance, feel, they are much better than any $200 bat you will find. You guys can either believe me on this or not, entirely your option. . . .but ive been an og extended and flex guy forever and guys that know me on here can vouge for that. Ive always used easton equipment. I sold 14 of my og extendeds and flexes on here in the last 2 months. Mandingos at about 250 swings are hotter than any stock extended ive ever hit. One of mine is around 400 swings now and sounds like a shotgun. You cant see the ball going through the infield. Peoples hesitation because of the durability are valid when it comes to the pinkys and some of the 1st degrees. . .but i think they have been improved.

I can basically hit the ball about as hard as anyone and if i can get 400-600 swings out of a bat that i dont have to break in. . thats about 150 games. . .Im happy with that because even if it breaks ill send it back and get another. Thats my opinion as a competitive player, not as a rep. Im not getting anything free here so if it wasnt as good as im sayn, id still be swingn easton.
So would you compare this to a SB Volt 73 then?

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

But aren't you the same guy that says the reason BASS bats break prematurely is because all the testing was done on high compression balls and since people are hitting softer balls in games and practice that is what is causing the bats to break? In essence defying every law of physics in existence?

single wally

Professional Amateur

Wow, how much did you net from selling 14 Flexes and Extendeds in the past couple of months? That's a lot.

B Ferris

Mr. Clean
But aren't you the same guy that says the reason BASS bats break prematurely is because all the testing was done on high compression balls and since people are hitting softer balls in games and practice that is what is causing the bats to break? In essence defying every law of physics in existence?

LOL...stop it :D

n8ss03

so how is the bat hotter than a pre abi asa bat that is regarded as one of the top asa bats of this day and age if its post abi? How is this passing the test and getting asa certified?

Country35

Banned User
so how is the bat hotter than a pre abi asa bat that is regarded as one of the top asa bats of this day and age if its post abi? How is this passing the test and getting asa certified?

I dont know much about ASA bat testing anymore as I intentionally steer clear of ASA ball these days, but I've wondered myself since the testing is far more stringent and restrictive for ASA then say UTRIP....in theory they shouldnt be able to get "that" hot. Now Utrip testing opens things up for more debate, and I think Bass sticks are truely hot bats for Utrip, but I have struggled with the Mandingo idea.

n8ss03

and depending on who you ask some will tell you the pre abi bats are not as good as a post abi bat. thats why im asking. As much as I'd hate to do it im tempted to get one and swing it just to review it for people but its too much money for any bat. let alone one named mandingo. I'm curious though.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
This is sounding more like a bat hoarder collection opportunity than money well spent. I'd rather have a bat that hits 10 feet shorter that I can get 2000+ swings on (OG Flex or OG Ext) than a twig that snaps under 700 swings. Especially if I'm forking over $300. I don't need the ball to travel 340 feet when the fence is 300. 320-330 will be just fine ;). The rep on here swears he dumped all his OG Exts & Flexs but he didn't say he paid full retail for the Mandingos. All BS aside, would he pay $300 for this bat and give up the durability to get a bigger sweet spot and pop that gets another 20 feet (if this is even true like he says)?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
If hes a rep I belive it doesn't matter. Right now you can only buy the Mandingo's from the ********.com site where i bought all my sticks--for full price. right reps ???????????

Last edited by a moderator:

n8ss03

he actually just said he has some for sale. i dont thin hed get them there and dump them ehre for no profit.