any people want in a last minute league?

trip

stfu
league is full pending frontst's buddy's join
standard scoring, espn or yahoo, whatever the majority wants. pay prior to draft which is 10 eastern time on wednesday, september 4th.

have two, can set the draft up anytime this week. tentatively set for 7 pacific time on wednesday, september 4th

$20 per person

trip
frontstmaui
frontstmaui friend 1
frontstmaui friend 2
frontstmaui friend 3
morris
stork
esco21
jbishop

Last edited:

Morris 14

ill get in......if i beat you, i want one of your tie dye shirts...i bet you have no fewer than 7

Morris 14

for real though, ive never done a fantasy league so if you get the people and will walk a noob through it im down.

trip

stfu
i've only done like, one and it was actually entertaining even though i just picked like 75% seahawks.

it's pretty foolproof, it lists players by rank so it's pretty hard to screw up. key is getting someone in late rounds that produces, i think

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
If one of my leagues doesn't happen I will get in this. I should know by Wednesday or Thursday if the other will have enough people. Can the draft not be this weekend though

trip

stfu
i don't care when the draft is to be honest. or what website we use whether it's yahoo or espn.

tentatively set the draft for wednesday september 4th at 9 eastern time.

trip

stfu
we should get plenty of folks interested. for some reason i thought games started this sunday.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
standard scoring, espn or yahoo, whatever the majority wants.

have two, can set the draft up anytime this week.

$20 per person

trip
frontstmaui
morris

Easy beezy japaneezy... 10 team would allow for MAD scoring opportunities... I hate putting in 3rd string RB's during byes...

Bumpin it TTT

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Hey Trip... I have 3 guys I usually play 10 team on Yahoo that would be interested. Set up a Yahoo league and PM me the name/password/code whatever, to join in.

I will autodraft if I have to being in a time zone like mine but they all live MST CST.....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
What the hell, whats another $20. I have already confused the hell out of myself with multiple teams.

trip

stfu
well that gives us seven.

i'll setup a yahoo league and stuff here in a few. probably tomorrow actually.. will post / pm details

how do you all want to do the money? pay before draft? before first game?

stork

Before draft. **** or get off the pot, and don't want some weenie bailing over a ****ty draft even though it is only $20.

trip

stfu
works for me. pay before draft which is now set for 10 eastern time on september 4th.

join link will be PM'd

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
well that gives us seven.

i'll setup a yahoo league and stuff here in a few. probably tomorrow actually.. will post / pm details

how do you all want to do the money? pay before draft? before first game?

Before draft... I am not a bailer... I played the year Peyton was injured and didn't set up my autodraft in time. My first 2 picks were P Manning and Donovon McNabb who got released a week later.... The **** show of it was getting the first draft pick and getting AP then wasting the next 8 rounds on Defenses and K...... No RB's or WR and I think my QB ended up being Matt Cassel or some ****... I will pay no matter what...

trip

stfu
open to league changes too.. do you all want four teams in playoffs or more? someone experienced take a look at the scoring. it's standard as far as i know, whatever the masses want.

stork

My comment wasn't aimed at you fronts, it was just a general statement.

stork

Looks like we have 1 individual Def player as well as a team D?

And I would say 6 in playoffs with top 2 with a bye maybe? 4 is fine as well, but getting top spots doesn't always guarantee money. Fine with whatever...unless I end up in 5th.

trip

stfu
mm hmm. i actually added the D player just so we have 11 starters.. since football teams have 11 players out at a time (i think).

i was thinking six too with top two getting a bye.. just the logistics of making yahoo do what i want now..

stork

An individual D player is an interesting concept. By interesting, I mean unconventional. I like it.

trip

stfu
never know.. i don't know if you can pick like, a lineman or a safety.. any D is any D to me.

trip

stfu
i don't think first round byes are allowed, i did setup so we have two divisions. i don't know who or how it gets decided who's where.

week 14, 15, and 16 for playoffs. i figure week 17 people who are already in the playoffs will rest so that's out.