any people want in a last minute league?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Well, if no byes, then it is 4 or 8. And yeah, D can be anyone on D.

trip

stfu
a website is a website. yahoo or espn doesn't determine the outcome of the games or the order players get drafted

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
I prefer yahoo also...idk if its because I'm more used to it or what but it seems more user friendly.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
ur so wrong and yes they do... espn is much better all around b/c all they do is cover sports, yahoo is a glorified search engine, their fantasy projections & android app both suck

yahoo drafted me a kicker (phil dawson) in the 3rd round this year b/c i wasn't there for the online draft ..other people have told me this similar stuff has happened to them in their autopicked yahoo drafts too

hedge

life takes guts
so you like to autodraft bu then constantly ***** about the quality of your team? that's some retard logic there, but i shouldn't expect much from someone from WI

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
if you think im being serious you need to cut your own leg off b/c who would really perfer to autodraft ..****ing moron...why would i support a website that thinks phil dawson is better than randall cobb? have you ever read the articles by the dumbass yahoo sports writers, my 10 yo DD could come up with better material.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
so you like to autodraft bu then constantly ***** about the quality of your team? that's some retard logic there, but i shouldn't expect much from someone from WI

u just dissed my state..sick burn bru

trip

stfu
well. once again. who cares what a website says about this person or that person. if you don't know who you're drafting and you're doing it purely upon the website's rank of a person, you're a goddamn retard.

i'd actually let you into the league so i could horse **** your team

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
just so we're all clear here I have claimed one of the two remaining spots............ send me that invite tonight trip

trip

stfu
yup you're good to go. i'll send the link tonight. got a guy from work that loves the falcons so it'll be a rush to see who gets julio.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
if you think im being serious you need to cut your own leg off b/c who would really perfer to autodraft ..****ing moron...why would i support a website that thinks phil dawson is better than randall cobb? have you ever read the articles by the dumbass yahoo sports writers, my 10 yo DD could come up with better material.

prerank your players , problem solved

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
yup you're good to go. i'll send the link tonight. got a guy from work that loves the falcons so it'll be a rush to see who gets julio.

you tell that mother****er I'm coming to Jackson hole if he drafts the first falcon

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
Any website is gonna auto pick the highest ranked available player when its your turn. They don't pick based on the positions you still need to fill. Like said above, either prerank your players or deal with it if your gonna let a website auto pick your team.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
Any website is gonna auto pick the highest ranked available player when its your turn. They don't pick based on the positions you still need to fill. Like said above, either prerank your players or deal with it if your gonna let a website auto pick your team.

except yahoo is the only ****ing point i made u must be slow

**** yahoo **** softball **** fantasy **** you all im out

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yahoo drafted a pretty good couple teams Sunday night. It even gave one of the teams an A grade, but there might be some collusion there.

And yeah, I've gotten Julio on 3 out of 4 teams already so you can him. Umm...