Any Senior bat vs 52/300 more beneficial than regular Asa only bats?

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Are there any senior bats that hit the 52/300 ball any better than the already Asa only bats?
I know lots of seniors hit 44's & harder but curious to know if they have any bats made vs the 52 ball or have had great success with one.
If so , how was durability , weather conditions ,& distance , pop?

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
The answer is yes. Senior bats hit a 52 farther than new ASA bats and a lot better than older utrip bats. My senior combat wanted hits a 52 ball 20' further than my DNA. I put around 100 hits on it, and was satisfied that I knew for sure it was better than my top bats, so I stopped. So can't really tell about durability. The worst with 52 balls were Freak+ and orange recoil. But with 44/375 the freak+ and recoil are neck & neck with the senior wanted.

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
The answer is yes. Senior bats hit a 52 farther than new ASA bats and a lot better than older utrip bats. My senior combat wanted hits a 52 ball 20' further than my DNA. I put around 100 hits on it, and was satisfied that I knew for sure it was better than my top bats, so I stopped. So can't really tell about durability. The worst with 52 balls were Freak+ and orange recoil. But with 44/375 the freak+ and recoil are neck & neck with the senior wanted.

Ok , good feedback here.
How bout Demarini or worth , maybe Dudley lightning ?
Anyone hit 52's with em & get extra pop than the new Asa bats?