Any word on the Oliveira 2pc?

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
If this is true, I just don't understand why the delay with the ASA model. Even up North here, leagues will be underway. It needs to be in their hands before league, not after. Simple business.

Not all models get released before the season starts. The wanted and the DB have been released for this year already. These are signature bats based off those models I assume. No rush here I will get them when they land. Could always get a LS and get screwed on warranty. Lol I will gladly wait for these and swing a bat from a company that actually cares about its customers.

MB:bigok:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not all models get released before the season starts. The wanted and the DB have been released for this year already. These are signature bats based off those models I assume. No rush here I will get them when they land. Could always get a LS and get screwed on warranty. Lol I will gladly wait for these and swing a bat from a company that actually cares about its customers.

This is why I like you. :)

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

Don't forget the Portent is already out too. I don't remember another company beating Combat's release dates.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
This is why I like you. :)

lol I do have some upsides. Just not according to my wife. haha

Don't forget the Portent is already out too. I don't remember another company beating Combat's release dates.

Yep that's right I totally forgot about that. We have a Combat demo night up here in Winnipeg at the dome March 8th so I will be able to hit all the new stuff then. I do believe Frank Henry is going to be in attendance as well. Should be a great time!

MB:biggthumpup:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yep that's right I totally forgot about that. We have a Combat demo night up here in Winnipeg at the dome March 8th so I will be able to hit all the new stuff then. I do believe Frank Henry is going to be in attendance as well. Should be a great time!

MB:biggthumpup:

Dang, I should dust off the passport.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The new Wanted is definitely not a repaint...

IMAG1759.jpg

The bat is a different shape as the connection piece is in different spots on bats that are the same weight.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have a friend with the new wanted. 400 plus swings and it's at or below where my 500 cut 2013 is. Same feel, weighting , etc

I'm not doubting you. But look at the picture. It's shaped and constructed differently. They may be very similar, but it's not a repaint. Something changed in the placement of the connection piece.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he's agreeing with you since he said his is at or just below his more swing '13 model. :D

Endload the same? Are all the ASA only sticks other than the Portent performance weighted?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think he's agreeing with you since he said his is at or just below his more swing '13 model. :D

Endload the same? Are all the ASA only sticks other than the Portent performance weighted?

Well maybe I'm just confrontational. :p

Yeah, it feels the same dry swinging it. I hope that helps. Haha.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
hmmm, I'll have to compare my wanteds also though they may be different anyways one is ASA and the other (new) is utrip

Iceman766

Banned User
So I stand corrected, Bryce's Wanted USSSA is launching the end of this month, with the ASA version in May. The Grienert 275 is coming in March, with the USSSA version coming in May. That's straight from the factory.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome that there is an ASA balanced version of the Wanted. Not so awesome have to wait til May :mad:..... but I will be sure to pick up one...or two :D

On a side note, anyone try to new Dirty's? I like the 13" barrel, but not the 0.5 oz endload. Are they just a repaint of the DB's?

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Awesome that there is an ASA balanced version of the Wanted. Not so awesome have to wait til May :mad:..... but I will be sure to pick up one...or two :D

On a side note, anyone try to new Dirty's? I like the 13" barrel, but not the 0.5 oz endload. Are they just a repaint of the DB's?

Im in the same boat with you. The only bat from the new line that i liked was the Dirty bc it was balanced and true to weight and now I have to wait until May to get the balanced wanted I have wanted since they came out. Also now the new Dirtys are out with the .5oz endload. Guess ill still be looking for the OG Dirtys.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Im in the same boat with you. The only bat from the new line that i liked was the Dirty bc it was balanced and true to weight and now I have to wait until May to get the balanced wanted I have wanted since they came out. Also now the new Dirtys are out with the .5oz endload. Guess ill still be looking for the OG Dirtys.

They still got OG Dirty's for a pretty good price. And the new ones start at 25.5oz....

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a 12" inch barrel on all bats except the Dirty as far as I know, but I could be wrong

ncrdablross

No HR Club
They still got OG Dirty's for a pretty good price. And the new ones start at 25.5oz....

Yeah I have been debating on picking another one up but really want to wait for the OliA.

25.5!?!?! That's the greatest thing ever.

Last edited: