Any WSL C teams get there bats from Bash for Cash

Gator23

Addicted to Softballfans
Have any of the other teams, (Coopers, Tailgaters and i dont remember the 4th team) received your bats yet from the prize package that was split up at the end of the C division?

They said they would mail us our 2 easton bats and we have yet to see anything. I have called and left a couple messages as well as sent more than one email to multiple people on the Mid American Ball yard website and i have yet to get a single response...

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
Nope not yet. Wegman said they were just really slow right now due to Easton being good again. I know it's no excuse but that's the story.

Gator23

Addicted to Softballfans
6 weeks?!?!?! We were asked if we were going to be at GSL the following weekend to get them then. Pretty crappy when you advertise a prize package then don't actually have the prizes on hand. IMO

Gator23

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just coming here to check if any1 got there bats yet. We still haven't got ours either. Still owed a bat from last yr. WSL/Bash 4 Cash has become a joke. I've called left multiple messages as well as emailed Wegman and another guy. Never got a response to either the phone messages or the emails. Doubt we will ever play Bash for Cash again and instead will go to GSL next year.

Cooper4

Addicted to Softballfans
I might be able to shead some light on the situation. Ive been in contact with Wegman. Helmer was going to give Wegman some 28oz L5 with are the cheapest of the 5 USSSA Eastons and Wegman said he would wait till some of the L1, L2, B1, and B2 come in. Not sure about the communication, might want to check the number you have or email. He usually takes a few days, but he does get back in touch with you.

FYI
When you split with us last year, you got your bats, only because we were willing to give up the bats we were also supposed to get, so you didnt have to wait. We waited well over 2 months to get them and they were not even close to the worths that you guys got, there were supposed to be given by Bill Chard, not Wegman. Be patient with him he is working on the situation, but his hands are tied right now. Shoot me a PM with your number and I will keep in contact with you when I hear anything.

Gator23

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't believe it took 2 months for you guys to get the bats last year. And i know they came from Bill last year, its sti WSL and 2 yrs in a row now getting prizes has been like pulling teeth bud. If the worths you got last yr were worse than the worths we got, you must have got some real ****ty bats because the worths we took home were a joke. They were non returnable, one of them after about 20 swings snapped in 2 down near the handle, etc... ill PM ya my number and appreciate any updates bud. Hope all is going well with your season so far.

Budman1883

CNT+ Swinger
We finally had to call Easton and get in touch with Helmer to get our bats from the bash and he said we should have them next week. Helmer also said he had no clue that Wegman still hadnt given out the bats so i think someone was just spitting out bull**** for the past three months.

tmpnick16

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow. Tourneys down here... Bats are on hand. I can't believe a tourney director would not have the prize package with him at a tournament. The only time packages are given "On credit" is if it is a uniform package, but generally a voucher is given to the teams.