For Sale/Trade Anybody have a 2011 or older Ultra2 to trade or sell

jonesa

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27 demarini senior 1[about 50 swings] and just don't like the swing I get with it. It has good pop but I keep miss hitting and getting the 150' popups.
I love the red ultras[27 or 28] but will consider a black in 26,27,or 28 ounce. I don't want a 2012 model as every one of them I have hit seems dead. If you have anything ultra from 2011 or older hit me up with it if you want to try the senior one. I can add a few $$$ if yours is in like new condition and is a definite 2011 or older

Last edited:

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
what year demarini one?

i have a u2, but was wondering how can you tell it was pre-2011? i have a 27 a buddy gave me, only stamps on it is the senior softball stamp. not sure how else to tell.

thanks for the info.

jonesa

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not sure how to tell either

I bought the senior one this year[about 2 months ago] so it is a 2012 for sure. On the ultra 2 really I am looking for one bought before november 2011 I guess. Is yours the black or red ultra? Is it good shape?

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

Last edited:

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
I bought the senior one this year[about 2 months ago] so it is a 2012 for sure. On the ultra 2 really I am looking for one bought before november 2011 I guess. Is yours the black or red ultra? Is it good shape?

it is the yellow and white one, not the blue and yellow one correct?

jonesa

Addicted to Softballfans
I am willing to try if you are. PM me your address and I will do the same back to you if you say it is a go

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
sorry jonesa, i ended up picking up the yellow senior the one in a 26 which was the weight i was really shooting for.
thanks

jonesa

Addicted to Softballfans
trade still open or ship for $140--

bat has some pop--just doesn't work well with my swing