Anybody swung the Miken/Worth Smash It 7?

amace04

Has anybody swung both the Miken and Worth Smash it 7 bats? Pretty sure they're a limited release exclusive. I tried the Miken in a tournament and was hitting it well. Hard liners eating up the 3rd base then put one out of a 300' park (I don't usually hit that far). I found a good deal on the Worth version (slightly more endload supposedly), hoping to get similar performance out of that.

Any experience/thoughts on the bat?

amace04

The description is "a DC41 combined with last year's Miken Smash it 7" for the Miken, then "Blue Ressy combined with last years Worth Smash it 7" for the Worth. They have slightly different endloads, just curious if anybody has swung the worth before.

dunkky

i saw harvey swing that bat in number of times. he likes that over his signature bat. he launches some moon shot with it. So, i would think it must be good.

lukeamdman

Hmmm, I might have interpreted that wrong...

After reading it again you might be saying exactly what I just did.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
My buddy has the Worth smash it and the 2018 DC41. I felt like the Smash it had a decent amount more endload.

amace04

My buddy has the Worth smash it and the 2018 DC41. I felt like the Smash it had a decent amount more endload.
Interesting, they're both supposed to have 1oz EL right? Guess we'll see. I pulled the trigger on the Worth SI7, and have a Miken Freak 23 with .5EL to compare to. See how it feels I guess.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Interesting, they're both supposed to have 1oz EL right? Guess we'll see. I pulled the trigger on the Worth SI7, and have a Miken Freak 23 with .5EL to compare to. See how it feels I guess.

He Also has a F23. All 3 bats in 26oz. The DC41 felt about the same as the F23.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
I’ve swung both. the Miken has a larger end load than the Worth; both great bats though.

-G

amace04

He Also has a F23. All 3 bats in 26oz. The DC41 felt about the same as the F23.
That's odd, as i've heard the F23 feels alot more midloaded than even the F30. Got our first snow today, so guess I'm waiting until May now to find out.

CanadianClint

That's odd, as i've heard the F23 feels alot more midloaded than even the F30. Got our first snow today, so guess I'm waiting until May now to find out.
Common problem noted from alot of people. I have a 17 F30 and you can def tell the midload on the F23. Had one for about a day and sold it

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
I found the opposite, thought the Worth had more endload feel then the Miken.

Touché.

I was speaking of this years SIS 7, I should have stated that earlier. Both are advertised as 1 ounce, the Miken felt heavier to me however.

-G

Z1k05

Star Player
Yes the Miken sis 7 from this year swung like an absolutely sledgehammer, had a 26oz dc41 in hand as the same time as the sis 7 and the sis7 swung much more endload and heavier

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought a 25 oz, never swung a utrip 25 oz, I have gotten to use to light bats. My 26 Reyna weighed in at 26.1.

dunkky

Just let u know, that's Harvey's favorite bat this year. If u can handle the endload with authority, it will reward u in distance. If It was for asa and I didn't buy a Omega, I for sure would have bought one since I love xxl so much. Omega carbon feels it's got big endload so I aint complaining. Have fun.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
My Miken sis 7 weighed in at 25, thought it would be heavier:). Feels good though dry swinging. Eventually I’ll hit it with my 26 Reyna and see which I prefer. I have liked every usssa Miken I’ve swung.

Mr. Purple

Mine isn't numbered but my friends is. I got the last batch when they were on sale and his is from earlier.
Maybe the first 1000 were numbered then they had some extras made or something.