Anyone else having problems with Dirty Sportswear?

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered our uni's 8 weeks ago and were told they would be done and shipped in 4. Anyone else having trouble with them??

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Be happy your are only that far out with that company... we are going through DL Customz...Order placed 31 Jan, told we would have by 16 March. Yet here it is 6 April and still nothing... :(

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
yes its absolute bs imo. if you cant come thru one your word at least let someone know the actual reason why. all anyone has is their word and it seems some just dont care anymore as long as they get their money

Jordan9215

Star Player
"BUY-SELL-TRADE AND YOUR SLOW PITCH BATS AND EQUIPMENT" is a Facebook Group. Join it and look for posts by Ray Marot. (I guess he works for them.)

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
They have done alot of local jerseys here. Their work looks good but we havent received ours an they r a month late

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
are you on facebook at all? you need to hit up either Robert Hendren or Adam Rockoff and they should be able to give you some information.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
My coach an sponsor have talked to them an they have given us every run around possible. An our best elite team hasnt received theirs either. Friday will b 6 weeks late

Hounds12

Addicted to Softballfans
dirty

there order has been shipped and nick there coach \ sponsor, has been talked to and never has been ignored.

jncraddock18

Addicted to Softballfans
All I hear is next week...next week....next week. It's getting old. They have my money. How bout send me my money back. Once I get the uniforms I've ordered then I'll pay you "next week." I've been as patient as I can. It's a f'ing joke. Such good looking product that you never get.

Banks24

Which way is up?
Robert has been very behind and overwhelmed!!

I ordered mine Feb 19th and was told 3 to 4 weeks max!!

They didnt come in in that time .......BUT......he took care of me real well on set of shirts to hold me over cause of the delay.

I received my 2 sets of shirts today which was almost 8 weeks.....I wasnt happy about the delays at all and every time i emailed Robert I got a response back within 20 minutes

Great guy and has been honest and upfront the whole time.....production was behind and got overwhelmed....but you will LOVE the finished product!!!

image-50.jpg

image-51.jpg

Last edited:

jncraddock18

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea, I understand he is busy, but like I told him. The production facilty he uses is making him and his company look real bad. Its not Roberts fault that he doesnt get it in a timely manner but he could try to work with another production facility. He says hes seen our fabic final and we will be pleased. I have no doubt about that. I just want it. We've played 3 tournaments all ready.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Our jerseys finally came in yesterday an the product is great. I wont knock that at all. Just upset cuz we to also had already played 3 tourneys with nothing to wear. I know nik was never ignored but over 5 wks late is a lil ridiculous. I am sure robert is a good guy just dont make promises you cant keep. Overall the product is sick an I love the shorts. Just wish we had gotten them in the time period we were promised is all.

jncraddock18

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my uniforms and they look amazing. Robert was in constant contact with me the whole time. Granted I waited longer than I wanted, I believe the production issue has been resolved. I may have said some things out of line and I apologize. I'll be placing my second order tomorrow. Thanks for the communication and fantastic product

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Got my uniforms and they look amazing. Robert was in constant contact with me the whole time. Granted I waited longer than I wanted, I believe the production issue has been resolved. I may have said some things out of line and I apologize. I'll be placing my second order tomorrow. Thanks for the communication and fantastic product

Post pics or it didn't happen.

sjury

The Old Man
Not a fan of these pictured jerseys. They look haphazard and thrown together for some reason. Maybe I'm wrong. Yahtzee made mention to the lack of good art in unis now days from what it was a few years ago and I'm on board.