Anyone gonna be in vegas 11/3 for afa worlds?

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
i dont know who was playing with with under construction but i did see a bunch of guys wearing t's train uni's and also some fellas wearing weird t'shirt's. AZ was represented for sure.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
a team from AZ didnt show up on saturday and after talking with joey (the TD) he was saying that some team out of AZ had a bunch of their guys get into a car accident on their way to Vegas. I believe their team name was air ambulance or something of that nature. they had around 7 guys show before the rest of the team and when the accident happened the TD was scrambling looking for players to help these guys out. the fellas that did make it out decided not to play and may have returned back to AZ on saturday. hopefullly the guys that were involved in the wreck are doing well and no one was seriously injured.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
there were some good teams out there. it was fun to play other teams even if we played 1 team from out area lol

yeah, it is always nice to play teams from somewhere else. pretty nice day weather wise for softball. i almost nailed a guy on his moped out on cheyenne over the left field fence. i would have felt bad but would have been funny at the same time. :) missed by inches.

sticknopper

GS Sports
yea i hit a solo shot into the play ground in the 8am game. thank god no kids were out there lmao. i did the HR derby for fun. it was my first ever and i actually hit 2 out using a stock cartel over all the shaved asa bats other were using

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
yea i hit a solo shot into the play ground in the 8am game. thank god no kids were out there lmao. i did the HR derby for fun. it was my first ever and i actually hit 2 out using a stock cartel over all the shaved asa bats other were using

HUH? SHAVED BATS? LOL. i saw one bat get removed this weekend. SS for some team took a ball to the cheek off of a bounce.

sticknopper

GS Sports
HUH? SHAVED BATS? LOL. i saw one bat get removed this weekend. SS for some team took a ball to the cheek off of a bounce.

ouch. i didnt question any bats this weekend during game play but the HR Derby was full of them. we play Anarchy outta AZ and was told they were a C team and that if they run ruled another team they would be tossed from the tourney but idk what happen to that. it was a good competitive tourney for the most part. we won 12-8 Vs Rough Necks lost 33-1 Vs Anarchy then run ruled a local team beat pro tow from our area and a team i used to play for and then lost to scotdogs team by 2. not bad for our first time playing outta our are and in vegas. we are still a new team. we will be back for sure tho

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
ouch. i didnt question any bats this weekend during game play but the HR Derby was full of them. we play Anarchy outta AZ and was told they were a C team and that if they run ruled another team they would be tossed from the tourney but idk what happen to that. it was a good competitive tourney for the most part. we won 12-8 Vs Rough Necks lost 33-1 Vs Anarchy then run ruled a local team beat pro tow from our area and a team i used to play for and then lost to scotdogs team by 2. not bad for our first time playing outta our are and in vegas. we are still a new team. we will be back for sure tho

I recognized a few of your guys from NSA tourneys in Santa Maria. Only weakness was having the old guy pitching. He definitely isn't a utrip style pitcher.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN

No clue who Anarchy is but we beat roughnecks also and sent them back to AZ. I was playing with my boys from Vegas and me living in AZ, it was nice to be an AZ team and hit well against them. I love going to Vegas and can't wait to go back.

sticknopper

GS Sports
yea vegas was fun but its hard to go all that way to run into sandbaggers. i guess next time we will do the same lol

sticknopper

GS Sports
oh im not saying u guys were. i heard from other players there that there were more d/c teams than there should have been

sticknopper

GS Sports
at least we looked good haha

DSC05692.jpg

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
oh im not saying u guys were. i heard from other players there that there were more d/c teams than there should have been

Well we played in D and there was only 8 teams which pretty much sucked. That and the fact that there were 3 major players (2 from Nordkap) playing in D.

It was still fun but don't think we will play AFA Worlds again. 4 years was enough.