Anyone gonna be in vegas 11/3 for afa worlds?

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
hopefully it will be a good turnout. The last couple years have been down a little compared to the first couple times I went.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll still be there, but i guess my team is backing out! They most have run out of Tampons for it or something. So big party weekend for me and my girl since It's her bday weekend!

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone needs one I am avaialbe all weekend, just have to leave by 4-5 Sat night. E rated outfield, or 1b or catcher. Can base hit and hit for power. LMK ill be there anyways so might as well play.

Got picked up by "D"Angel for A&V

Last edited:

BEEJ

Below Me
so apparently were not playing afa, were playing whatever tourney they have that weekend at BLD.............

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
so apparently were not playing afa, were playing whatever tourney they have that weekend at BLD.............

What the hell? What happened? If its the AV Rings, there will be some good competition there. mostly cali teams.. bring your glass cause everyone else will..

BEEJ

Below Me
What the hell? What happened? If its the AV Rings, there will be some good competition there. mostly cali teams.. bring your glass cause everyone else will..

think it's just a regular old 3 game guarentee tourney, not worlds.........ghey, but more time to party!!!:D

Bagel_7

Addicted to Softballfans
A&V is lame he lets his boys stack their teams. Good luck, and it may be bat provided. He always has **** bats to swing.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
think it's just a regular old 3 game guarentee tourney, not worlds.........ghey, but more time to party!!!:D

The one at BLD is just a regular USSSA D/E tournament. You might get 5-10 teams.

A&V is in Henderson like last year and AFA I not sure were they are playing yet. Last I heard they havent procured any fields.

Rocket57

Addicted to Softballfans
AFA Worlds

AFA, you can usually plan on using Cheyenne and Pecos, Shawdow Rock and/or
Desert Breeze.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Desert breeze is by far the nicest of the 3. Shadow rock has two turf fields and two regular and Cheyenne regardless of what anyone says, is a pretty decent place to play ball.

Not for a World tourney. For league it is ok

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
The turf fields at Shadow Rock are nice and Desert Breeze is nice too. I emailed him for an update but havent heard anything back