Anyone got new z2000 info

I saw a picture on Facebook of a z2000 with different camo and white handle. Appears it could possibly be 1 piece any info and pics

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I heard from advisory staff rep I know it's just repaint of the Z2000 RI

JDOG120

Addicted to Softballfans
Those are the 2015 Z2000. They will ship july 1st, same specs as the 2014 Z just different graphics.....

Pesky7

Addicted to Softballfans
the rep at LS told me today the only bat he is showing that comes out this summer (i mentioned july specifically) was the Sonic and another senior bat. he didnt know anything about a new z2000 line...

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Would it be a long shot to hope to get one of these back whenever I send my Z-2000 back in? (It cracked recently but is still spittin' fire right now!!)

Jbird-21

Manager
4f82ef69e76cf830eecdaa91da4b9175_zps87fb1267.jpg

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
they are not being made in a 29 or 30. Sonic + is going to be your best bet at 29.5.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Why can they not get rid of the same colors?

Doubt they even consider a major change in the looks of these bats until the sales start to dip.

I think Louisville Slugger probably has the smartest marketing/branding department of any one in the industry.

Even just focusing on the trends of their Z series, almost every move they make has been genius. The camo look is so popular, and they're still the only bat company really taking advantage of it.

Their bats stand out from across the park, both visually and in the sound they make. I don't think thats an accident.

jmac17

Addicted to Softballfans
After sifting through the crap, it seems like the consensus is that these bats would be a HOT bat to own, but the only problem could be durability. Would this be a fair observation?

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
After sifting through the crap, it seems like the consensus is that these bats would be a HOT bat to own, but the only problem could be durability. Would this be a fair observation?

Yes, and depending on the balls you use and the weather you hit in, you'll likely never have an issue with that.

I've owned 3 Z1Ks, 2 OG Z2Ks, 2 RI Z2Ks and now a Z3 and never had an issue, other than one of my OG Z2s failing compression after a year. But I hit 275 compression balls exclusively and play where it's warm 10 months out of the year.

droppingbombs44

Addicted to Softballfans
To me nothing can compare to the Z far as performance and the sound the bat makes.Try one and chances are you will buy one.