Need Help Anyone know MOWOLFPACK?

bndawgs

President-Elect
Get em mick......nothing like bashing on people on a chat site....maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is

so where exactly are you supposed to confront someone if you did a deal with them on a chat site?:rolleyes:

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
"maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is"

¥ou started the mouthing off on something that did not concern you. I tried to contact him, then posted a non-smartass post in a thread about him, so yeah...STFU.

ucme2

Star Player
"maybe because they don't have big enough balls to confront someone and ask what the delay is"

¥ou started the mouthing off on something that did not concern you. I tried to contact him, then posted a non-smartass post in a thread about him, so yeah...STFU.

Quit being a whinny biatch.....you could of emailed and called, but because he wasn't at your beck and call you came on here.....he has good service and will handle it....he answered the post....I'm guessing you've never been in a accident

mjs

Dodging bullets
Quit being a whinny biatch.....you could of emailed and called, but because he wasn't at your beck and call you came on here.....he has good service and will handle it....he answered the post....I'm guessing you've never been in a accident

as i said....things have always been handled in here whether there has been an acident...i empathize with your guy, but you need to stop...you have been warned

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

as i said....things have always been handled in here whether there has been an acident...i empathize with your guy, but you need to stop...you have been warned

mjsgolf laying the smackdown on a *****....

th_pimp.gif