Anyone live near Roanoke Va?

tattooball

We need hitters tomorrow for bat and ball testing in Roanoke. Due to the rain several of the hitters lined up for the testing could not make it. The entire field is scanned by skytracker radar and is used to collect data. If you can or know some one call me at 845-532-2668.

MizakisBizak

Fat & Slow, but still GTG
We need hitters tomorrow for bat and ball testing in Roanoke. Due to the rain several of the hitters lined up for the testing could not make it. The entire field is scanned by skytracker radar and is used to collect data. If you can or know some one call me at 845-532-2668.

Reach out to Mudfrog. He lives in the Roanoke area.

RightSideHitter

Addicted to Softballfans

If it was saturday, I could drive up. I don't think I can make it up there on Friday because I have to work.

tattooball

Because who wants to come to the hudson valley when multi million dollar complexs are available in beautiful locations that are cheap to go to.
Also tourism and visitor picks up the tab for the hotels and meeting rooms. I'd love to see that happen back home.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Because who wants to come to the hudson valley when multi million dollar complexs are available in beautiful locations that are cheap to go to.
Also tourism and visitor picks up the tab for the hotels and meeting rooms. I'd love to see that happen back home.

Oh, so you resort to making fiscal sense as your argument?! Real nice Kev. :rolleyes: :D

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
A church team was hitting a tattoo against us last night. I was kind of shocked actually since they aren't sold local.

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
your in bedford and I've never hit with you WTF....I work in montvale..

Update, jsut talked to him and he's calling me back with details if they still need guys

I know.. never knew of him.. we gotta take some BP sometime.