Anyone plays competitive Lacrosse?

tattooball

We just formed a new Lacrosse company featuring high end composite lacrosse sticks and high end gear. We are looking for players that will test and rep the equipment.

Franchise deals are going to be offered to sell and cover territories. This is full on company with all of the equipment to cover entire events. You will get direct support from the company including portable credit card machines and inventory. Inventory will be re-stocked weekly.

Here is some info on the shafts. To date we have had them in games by 3 of the best Lacrosse schools in the country and we are getting great responses back for the players that have been using them.

shortstick.jpg

Attack shafts
30 inch
160 grams
octagon shape
variable flex points

longstick.jpg

D-pole
60 inch
350 grams
octagon shape
variable flex points
multi angle layering to create less angular head torque

mediumstick.jpg

Goalie shaft
40 inch
185 grams
octagon shape
unique cross angle layering for control and flex

These are the first proto-types that have hit the field. We don't have the names and graphics done yet but they will be done soon. If you are a player contact me, we need all of the feedback we can get.

Also a preview of our new A.D. Star Batting Glove. comming soon!

adstarbattingglove.jpg

tattooball

What concepts are you talking about? You know nothing about manufacturing composites and had no input on these shafts what so ever. These were done by professionals in the industry for me and my people. So what ever concepts you dreamed in your head must still be in there.

GuruSoftball

a.k.a. SeniorSoftballGuru
Lacrosse is really growing right now and the timing of this perfect. I was fortunate to have spent 10 days with Kevin back in November going to ISA and ASA national conventions together and we did some real brainstorming at that time. He decided then to actually get this thing going and its been a quick turnaround from concept to actually manufacturing a prototype. I'm excited to be a part of this company and the future looks really bright.

tattooball

There is a big difference between your offering and making claims to a concept that you were not involved with. Just seems to be another attempt at a back handed mudsling attempt.