Anyone swing the new AV dual stamp?

Benny Powers

Manager
I have a cpl OG Avarice's and a couple Derby Boy G3 - DBGSP1 for tournaments and 2 NIW LPBD's for league this year. Got them all for a really nice price.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Excellent bat. Tight for about 50 swings then it turns full throttle in no time at all. I took some film to review one, but the sun wrecked the picture and I didn't realize it until we got back home :(

Benny Powers

Manager
Excellent bat. Tight for about 50 swings then it turns full throttle in no time at all. I took some film to review one, but the sun wrecked the picture and I didn't realize it until we got back home :(

I was actually looking for your review on youtube yesterday. Picked one up in a trade as a bonus.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know what Spin Tech is? Is it a tacky finish like in the Boombah bats? According to another site "This bat features a 2 1/4″ composite barrel with Spin Tech technology which causes the ball to spin through the air, breaking through wind resistance giving you maximum speed, power and distance on every hit."

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I was actually looking for your review on youtube yesterday. Picked one up in a trade as a bonus.
I debated just posting it anyway, but I'm OCD on stuff if it doesn't look good. I may still have it on my computer somewhere. I'll have to check.
Does anyone know what Spin Tech is? Is it a tacky finish like in the Boombah bats? According to another site "This bat features a 2 1/4″ composite barrel with Spin Tech technology which causes the ball to spin through the air, breaking through wind resistance giving you maximum speed, power and distance on every hit."

Sale pitch. Never noticed a thing.

Dan411

Star Player
Compared to a Miken Patriot or what LS is doing, it's very subtle. To give you an idea what it's like, it's almost like someone sprayed the barrel with 3M spray. Just a tacky feeling, no grit to really grab the ball.

This is the last version you are going to be able to say that for, I have the last two, but not the first two if anyone wants to hook a brother up