April Anarchist Get Together and Vegas Trip

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
LOL. That'd be interesting...

And a logistical nightmare. But it would be fun. I don't know if the drive would be fun, or if it would just be better to go jetblue from the LBC or somewhere like that.

I had so much fun at the Inaugural Event because I made we made an entire trip of it. The Anderson/softball stuff was the tip of the iceberg. I'd totally do Disneyland again next year, and/or maybe a Clippers or Angels game. Or another Dodgers game if the Cardinals were in town again. Or some sort of weird Hollywood tour.

Joker

And a logistical nightmare. But it would be fun. I don't know if the drive would be fun, or if it would just be better to go jetblue from the LBC or somewhere like that.

I had so much fun at the Inaugural Event because I made we made an entire trip of it. The Anderson/softball stuff was the tip of the iceberg. I'd totally do Disneyland again next year, and/or maybe a Clippers or Angels game. Or another Dodgers game if the Cardinals were in town again. Or some sort of weird Hollywood tour.

4-4.5 hour drive from the LBC depending on who is driving, just sayin

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good maybe ill hit up TB and see if i can visit the factory again on Friday and then ill head straight to Vegas from there. ;):p

Hahaha, but seriously, I'm down for this.

dfresh27

I'd rather keep with the grass roots approach for the Official Get Together. Hanging in Anderson's backyard is cool. Hopefully TB is working the sponsored girls college teams to show up. Some more eye candy would be nice.:D

IceInferno

Boomshakalaka
yea i just realized that when looking further into the website...The only reason I even know of the Vegas one was because of some locals went out there for a tourney a couple months back.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Dan, ever been to a strip club?

I'm in for Vegas but not Vegas Dan & Frisco style...
thunder-down-under.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:;):cool:

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
you better show up, start planning now

Ya, I wish. I'll be in the middle of my practicum (i.e. working and not getting paid for it, and I may not be allowed to have another job) and paying for/preparing for a wedding and honeymoon. I have no illusion that it's even possible this time.

Joker

Ya, I wish. I'll be in the middle of my practicum (i.e. working and not getting paid for it, and I may not be allowed to have another job) and paying for/preparing for a wedding and honeymoon. I have no illusion that it's even possible this time.

this is no excuse

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Whoa, guys. I'm talking about still doing the Anderson stuff in Cali, and Vegas is just extra.

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
If I go to Vegas, I'm going to see the sights, drink local beer, gamble a little, and shoot fully automatic firearms.