ARE THEY MIA's?????

fnfiftyseven

Banned User
where is everyone at from this company have sent pms and emails for over a week with no answer to any of them?? placed a order for a cancer awarness uni on there site talked to Dave said 4 weeks and not heard anything....Also tried pming lucky..

Anyone know how to contact them i have used the info email also..

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I emailed Dave this past weekend and he responded to it very quickly, I had the same gripe but he said it was being handled, should have on my front porch soon.

MWej54

Addicted to Softballfans
Was in contact with Dave about the Fight Gear jerseys... said they are on the site. Looked and had some more questions and now it's been awhile since I've heard anything. Not too sure if I'm even interested now.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure Lucky is representing them anymore, Dave was doing a Triathlon this weekend so that might be why he didnt respond this weekend.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Sonic, because after I got a response two weeks ago, I have been expecting the jersey I ordered and have yet to recieve it either. Hopefully mine along with the others gets shipped soon, the 4 week turnaround time has now been an almost 10 week wait. I love what this company does, as far as donating a portion of the sales to the charity your jersey represents, and I even think Dave, at least from all of my encounters via online is a very upstanding citizen, but the communication is what is kinda killing me. I do know every business owner or manager ahs a life outside of work, and I am not expecting my single jersey order to be the center of a companies business plan or goals, but again, issues need to be communicated, whether their problem or a suppliers problem. Waiting for the customer to bring an issue to light then resolving it, instead of getting out in front an issue and meeting head on to at least contact customers is a business practice that I do not attribute to and am very sure that if I did this at my place of employment, I would be either fired or repremanded for. I am a very easy guy to get along with and even a very understanding guy, all I want is open communication, even it is bad news, at least if it is bad news, then I can say, "company x at least had the balls to tell me what was going on, even if I did not like the answer, they were honest".

With all of this said, Dave def told me he would throw in some swag to compensate me for my wait, which I appreciate, but my main focus is this jersey as it represents something that is near and dear to my families heart and was supposed to be worn at a walk to benefit the charity it represents.....guess ti is now a christmas present.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
they should be in his hands by monday or tuesday he said via email to me this morning, so hopefully everyone will have theres by this time next week

they should be in his hands by monday or tuesday he said via email to me this morning, so hopefully everyone will have theres by this time next week

I hope you are right Touchdown, I had emailed Dave 3 weeks ago he said it would be shipped out in a couple days....I have been waiting for 9 weeks on my jersey...just giving you a heads up but as long he gets them out I will be happy

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Believe me, I am frustrated as well. It has been since the end of July when my jersey was paid in full, July 28th to be exact. He emailed me late last week and said the order had about 20 jerseys on it and that he would have them in hand no later then Tuesday of this week. This time there were no probably's or supposed in the comments, so I will hold out faith. He understands my frustration, I just hate to some on a national forum and blast a guy for trying to make a living. I try to be very careful so his reputation isnt hurt, but again, 10+ weeks is reason enough to give an opinion.

Hopefully everything gets shipped this week

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Believe me, I am frustrated as well. It has been since the end of July when my jersey was paid in full, July 28th to be exact. He emailed me late last week and said the order had about 20 jerseys on it and that he would have them in hand no later then Tuesday of this week. This time there were no probably's or supposed in the comments, so I will hold out faith. He understands my frustration, I just hate to some on a national forum and blast a guy for trying to make a living. I try to be very careful so his reputation isnt hurt, but again, 10+ weeks is reason enough to give an opinion.

Hopefully everything gets shipped this week

So why are they allowed to continue this garbage on this site?

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
So why are they allowed to continue this garbage on this site?

Because for every mistake that has been made, there are about 1000 good transactions that have happened and probably 10x that in money donated based upon that business. What have you done for others? Just curious???

I can tell you this. I am more worthy of being on this site than people like this are worthy of breathing....

This is an email over the order of a single full dye jersey that was two weeks late AFTER I fully refunded their money.
46270_463282983723262_1872975764_n.jpg

Helton17

So of I have a thousand transactions on here, then steal a bat from a guy on 1001, that makes it okay?

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
So of I have a thousand transactions on here, then steal a bat from a guy on 1001, that makes it okay?

I didn't steal anything from anyone, did I? Try again, sir. Try again. I love that you are translating an issue into my stealing from people. You're looking solid right about now.

I'm telling you man. I am hiding from nobody. I have owned up to the issue. I am won't sit by and put up with emails like the one above or you posting LIES about me. I just won't. Everyone that has asked for a refund got one. Within hours of their asking for it. GET SOME FACTS then try again.

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
no but there are more than just one bad part of your business. its more than one person thats waiting on product from you. more than one person you dont communicate well with. these arent lies.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
no but there are more than just one bad part of your business. its more than one person thats waiting on product from you. more than one person you dont communicate well with. these arent lies.

Never denied there was more than one. Not once. Offer still stands, people want a refund, they get it. JUST LIKE YOU DID!

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
ok so since you know there are multiple issues over MONTHS then why dont work on your communication skills.

Helton17

I didn't steal anything from anyone, did I? Try again, sir. Try again. I love that you are translating an issue into my stealing from people. You're looking solid right about now.

I'm telling you man. I am hiding from nobody. I have owned up to the issue. I am won't sit by and put up with emails like the one above or you posting LIES about me. I just won't. Everyone that has asked for a refund got one. Within hours of their asking for it. GET SOME FACTS then try again.

You didn't own up to anything on here on your own. We called you out on it, then you replied.

You clearly have a bad practice when it comes to communication. "Let's post this update on Facebook, where my buyers likely have no chance of seeing it. Then, let's say that they should have seen it and put it all on them."

Last time...you are a douche who still will not own up to the actual problem. It wasn't the fact that you had a problem with the shipment. We don't care about that. It was that we had to find out by hounding you to just get a simple email.

Your communication absolutely sucks. Which is surprising because you have had no issues logging in multiple times to attempt to defend yourself.

Was it that hard to log in to reply? Would it be too much to actually email your buyers with your order issues?

EVERYONE ELSE
"If you are looking for a decent product, that will take absolutely forever to receive, and without any real form of communication, go with Dave."

The facts are all over this board. Dave has a history of this. There's no denying that. He can backtrack/insult/intimidate as much as he wants, but he can not hid what has already happened.

There's your testimonial. I hope you enjoy it. This is the last you will see from me. Enjoy.