Arizona 2015 UTRIP Teams

ERT:
Preston played C
KC played E (Although was on back to back auto bump E teams Pande and Finest)
Todd played E
Third baseman played ASA - where was he before? No USSSA History?
Nick played baseball this year. - where was he before? No USSSA History?
IDK anything about Josh - B
IDK where Dom played this year - C
1B played C
Nino Played C
Timmy played D
Idk about the DH.

4 C Chips and a B Chip would be a C team according to the rule book. Who was the DH?

Who's the ASA 3B? Lol!

I think it is the lefty guy that plays with Fuego on thurs nights. Played with heartbreakers . Hits it out

I have no idea either of their USSSA history. Nick was pitching for the Dodgers in AAA I think. The DH was some lefty they were calling Utah. Never seen him before. Didn't realize Dom was considered a C chip.

Either way, D or C. If you want to get technical, C, I still wouldn't care if they played D though.

Yeah, his name is James, the only times I have seen him play was ASA Coed State for Swag, ASA Hispanics for Knockout... So that is my only reference, and my only 2 ASA tournaments of the year. He is solid, good hitter.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Either way, D or C. If you want to get technical, C, I still wouldn't care if they played D though.

Honestly I couldn't care either way, but when I constantly see people complain about E teams not moving up to D they have to hold true about D teams not moving up to C. Can't have it both ways or only when it's convenient. If a team is technically a C team they should at the very least start the year in the proper classification and prove they don't belong.

Honestly I couldn't care either way, but when I constantly see people complain about E teams not moving up to D they have to hold true about D teams not moving up to C. Can't have it both ways or only when it's convenient. If a team is technically a C team they should at the very least start the year in the proper classification and prove they don't belong.

While I do agree with this, you also have to look at it from a national level. AZ has not won a world in a while (since RMS I believe). After playing in Florida this year, I definitely have a different perspective. Florida is a whole different level and there are not enough D or C teams in AZ for people here to truly understand how good the top D teams are, and how good the top C teams are. We sent 5 teams to Florida this year between D and C and no one finished high enough to receive an Auto Bumped. and only 2 even finished in the top 20. One team didn't even win a game.

The first C team will be registered soon. I don't know if we will be able to get into this conversation but it will be nice not having a bullseye on us

The first C team will be registered soon. I don't know if we will be able to get into this conversation but it will be nice not having a bullseye on us

I think there will be some solid competition outside of E this year. More than 4-6 teams in Open every weekend. I am pretty excited.

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Ratchetslayers going C?

11mghu8.jpg

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
What is this i see?

Matt Fox Yuma usssa director hosting a tournament! Niceeee..... Maybe Gambil will make his presence known for that one lol

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
What is this i see?

Matt Fox Yuma usssa director hosting a tournament! Niceeee..... Maybe Gambil will make his presence known for that one lol

I'm hoping he can get more utrip tourneys in Yuma. Will be much more fun.

HAT MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
E team Voodoo Sports/Worth
1 Vinny Sieckowski
2 John Gresham
3 Brad Peterson
4 Manny Madred
5 Eric Romero
6 Jason Chatham
7 Kyle Smoot
8 Nacho
9 mike Weldon
10 Brandon Keith
11 Ramon Gallegos
12 Daniel Camacho
13 Ben Kelly
14 ray Camacho
15 Anthony Durazo

Last edited:

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
1 Vinny Sieckowski
2 John Gresham
3 Brad Peterson
4 Manny Madred
5 Eric Romero
6 Jason Chatham
7 Kyle Smoot
8 Nacho
9 mike Weldon
10 Brandon Keith
11 Ramon Gallegos
12 Daniel Camacho
13 Ben Kelly
14 ray Camacho
15 Anthony Durazo

Decent E team... Probably hit more OE's than scored runs lol!

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
1 Vinny Sieckowski
2 John Gresham
3 Brad Peterson
4 Manny Madred
5 Eric Romero
6 Jason Chatham
7 Kyle Smoot
8 Nacho
9 mike Weldon