As a RHB what's best?

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
League pitcher is a lefty. I bat RH. He's throwing mainly sinkers and the elusive slider. What's the best bat for a RHB to hit a leftys slider?

ShortYellowBus

Day or night driving: The color of the shoes do not matter. Obviously.

Lefty or righty hitting: The make and model of the bats do not matter.

And pitcher: It’s a ball traveling 9-12 mph tossed underhand by a grown man in his late thirties. Pull, middle or push, you decide.

All new bats are terrific. Find one that fits your budget and swing. Sorry for the sarcasm.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans

And pitcher: It’s a ball traveling 9-12 mph tossed underhand by a grown man in his late thirties. Pull, middle or push, you decide.

All new bats are terrific. Find one that fits your budget and swing. Sorry for the sarcasm.
Sarcasm huh :cool:

Normy

League pitcher is a lefty. I bat RH. He's throwing mainly sinkers and the elusive slider. What's the best bat for a RHB to hit a leftys slider?
As long as he doesn't break out the knuckle curve or change up, Combat all the way.

Normy

Fight sarcasm with sarcasm. It's all good! I know you were serious about Combat though :p

Dogue

Evil Genius
Does that pitcher look like this guy?
0306180632-jpg.45329

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Ahhh yes. Plenty and BIG! Caught a bunch of jumbo's a few years back on the Canada side. Best time I ever had on the water.
Big is correct. Limits and limits of 22"-24" eyes right now. Caught a few 10+ lb and a few 30"+ beasts. Talk about a thrill! Gonna have to fry some up now that you got me talking walleye!

dunkky

that was damn good question normy. i've heard wallley is arguably best freshwater eating fish. never had one. some say crappies is, but i am not too fond of it.

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
Pan fri bream dilly is the best or as yall educated folk call em blue gill

If the lefty slider shows himself just put the tag on his chin like a jab before he gets close enough to the bag to slide