ASA bat that wont blow up hitting .44/375s?

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Stupid leagues around here require ASA bats, while hitting .44/375s. Any ASA bats with new stamp that will last hitting these balls instead of .52s? Was thinking about a ASA Dc41, but dont want it blowing up prematurely from hitting the harder balls.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got my hands on a DeMarini Lawmen. hoping it performs well once broken in. Very few reviews on it, guess I will find out.

wick555

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in a league that still uses 44/375's and the 2014 asa juggy is the most popular plus combats and worth legits

Dan411

Star Player
You'd do well with a Future or Cluggy for sure. I own one and have hit both. End load is fairly similar with both, just a softer barrel with a stiffer handle on the Future, softer handle and stiffer barrel with the Cluggy.

misabell

Coach
I just started playing in a league that also requires the ASA stamp but still uses the 44/375 and recently asked this same question. I already had a Future and a Cluggy, but decided to pick up a Combat Wanted G3 after it was recommended for the harder balls. After a few BP sessions and 3 games, I can say that both the Future and the Cluggy perform very well and are holding up so far. So far I'm not crazy about the Wanted but, maybe it'll come around.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I just started playing in a league that also requires the ASA stamp but still uses the 44/375 and recently asked this same question. I already had a Future and a Cluggy, but decided to pick up a Combat Wanted G3 after it was recommended for the harder balls. After a few BP sessions and 3 games, I can say that both the Future and the Cluggy perform very well and are holding up so far. So far I'm not crazy about the Wanted but, maybe it'll come around.

The 2013 Wanted seemed to be a very good bat for ASA. Hard to find now.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Understand but I can't get anyone to say which bats are hotter (trampoline and or compression) for a 44/400

Does your league allow you to swing either ASA or utrip ? Do they require the bats to have the new stamp for either association or can you use old stamp bats ?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Understand but I can't get anyone to say which bats are hotter (trampoline and or compression) for a 44/400
This is cause I can say oh this bat is hotter, then you'll have numerous different guys chiming in say oh no that bat is hotter..
That what MPT23 is saying what ever bat suits you/your swing..

Bats will perform differently depending on who's swinging them simply because everyone has a different swing, so you really have to try a couple/several to know which one will be( hotter) with you swinging it..

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes erdy147 means a demarini juice..

Really any old stamp bat be it asa or trip is going to perform very well with those balls

hornguy2000

I like bats...
Any Dual Stamp bat should be fine!

Stupid leagues around here require ASA bats, while hitting .44/375s. Any ASA bats with new stamp that will last hitting these balls instead of .52s? Was thinking about a ASA Dc41, but dont want it blowing up prematurely from hitting the harder balls.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
We can swing any stamp old or new

I still swing my old stamp, webbed up ASA rd28 against any ball where stamps don't matter. Absolutely destroys anything as hard or harder than the 44/375. Super durable. Been webbed up really good for 2 years and just won't die. New stamp juggy, cluggy and future are all great options

Nrock

I still swing my old stamp, webbed up ASA rd28 against any ball where stamps don't matter. Absolutely destroys anything as hard or harder than the 44/375. Super durable. Been webbed up really good for 2 years and just won't die. New stamp juggy, cluggy and future are all great options
Thanks