ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Man sorry to hear that...did you get a bat at least?

Yep, it'll be to me tomorrow !! :bigok: I have been holding off hoping a Black Friday or cyber Monday deal was gonna get me some sort of hook up!! I'll take the free shipping tho!!

M

MJL 00

Yep, it'll be to me tomorrow !! :bigok: I have been holding off hoping a Black Friday or cyber Monday deal was gonna get me some sort of hook up!! I'll take the free shipping tho!!

Ya for the price Bosses are plus free shipping that's just unreal IMO

Can't say anything about his hats, he has me hooked as well :sigh1:

HAHA ya couldn't imagine with my "big head" that if I had hair I could find a hat to fit my head/ego HAHA j/k. I talk a lot of crap, but I actually suck pretty bad

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
HAHA ya couldn't imagine with my "big head" that if I had hair I could find a hat to fit my head/ego HAHA j/k. I talk a lot of crap, but I actually suck pretty bad

Its all good Bro, its all about the Brotherhood :hump:

M

MJL 00

Still in for the Boss Brotherhood tops...Boombah can give me the green light and ill ge them designed :grouphug:

:unitedstates:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Any Word On The Brotherhood Jersey

Has anyone had a chance to get a hold of a Rep for Boombah on making some Boombah Brotherhood Jerseys? with the name only I bet someone can come up with tons of different jerseys that will look SICK! :Eyecrazy:

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I just picked up a 28oz NIW on the bay for about $35 less than on the Boombah website. I was going to pick one up regardless, but I'll take one at a discount any day. Now I just have to wait until spring to swing it.

M

MJL 00

Has anyone had a chance to get a hold of a Rep for Boombah on making some Boombah Brotherhood Jerseys? with the name only I bet someone can come up with tons of different jerseys that will look SICK! :Eyecrazy:

I havent heard back would gladly get one going as long as have the a okay

I just picked up a 28oz NIW on the bay for about $35 less than on the Boombah website. I was going to pick one up regardless, but I'll take one at a discount any day. Now I just have to wait until spring to swing it.

That sucks, I love my indoor bp...

Cant wait to hit the utrip 30oz version tomorrow. Johnnyb and I will try and get vids up asap it

fishluva169

Addicted to Softballfans
I havent heard back would gladly get one going as long as have the a okay

That sucks, I love my indoor bp...

Cant wait to hit the utrip 30oz version tomorrow. Johnnyb and I will try and get vids up asap it

ahh yes. abuse it but with care

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise

I saw that one and wondered what board bro snatched it up!! Mine arrived Thursday from Boombah, can't wait to break it in!!

M

MJL 00

130 pm CDT johnnybravo6 and I will be hitting tomorrow can't wait to have the BP vid for you fellas can have a good laugh

M

MJL 00

Vid will be up soon. Honest ASA is more crisp think utrip needs more bp thay sound hasn't changed yet. Utrip has the "wood" sound to it still. Jist listen you will hear the diff. Gonna give the 30oz more bp and will get ya another review. Felt awesome but just can tell need more to open

M

MJL 00

[ame=http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s506/Loerch00/Mobile%20Uploads/20141206_141847.mp4]
th_20141206_141847.jpg
[/ame]

ok guys here is a short vid. Sorry we were having issues with net around us.

the utrip totally needs more hits although I really like. 27oz ASA had roughly 200 hits on it but there is an incredible difference in sound. Utrip feels awesome for a 30. Think maybe one more bp session it will be a very diff bat. Johnnyb and I put @100ish hits on it but had to stop bp due too well ill let johnnyb chime in here hehe..

anyway for the price I felt the utrip Boss was nicer then the og Stadium I hit. Only two utrip bats I've swung due to only ASA in ND.

Like johnnyb said we will have more vids on our YouTube channel averagejoesoftball

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
Yeah I lost my wedding ring and we looked for 45 minutes to find it cause I wasn't going home til I did. Notice how all the videos have MJL hitting in them cause he likes to hog the camera time:wtf2:

M

MJL 00

Yeah I lost my wedding ring and we looked for 45 minutes to find it cause I wasn't going home til I did. Notice how all the videos have MJL hitting in them cause he likes to hog the camera time:wtf2:

O good lord. You could have but you were having a stroke tearing your black ops bag apart hahaha... Um let them know who saved the day Mr a Bravo hahaha

M

MJL 00

^^^^ I just have a way worse temper then you and started throwing/shaking stuff til ring feel out LMAO...

Guys you need to get out and check these Bosses out...Im excited to see what teh design is on the 2015, hope didnt change the bat at all except cosmetics

M

MJL 00

$159.99 for Boss bats NIW with warranty, can I get a AMEN :biggthumpup:

AND no I don't work for Boombah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.