ASA Mens D & E Northern Nationals

ming01

DMVWinning
Thought I'd do a running list of teams entered so far for the D Northern National in Minnesota and the E in Sioux Falls for those interested/playing.

D Northern
  • First Class
    Wak-em-up Mudcats
    MJ Gunsmithing
    Envy
    IES/Health And Wellness
    63 Club
    Legion
    ShantyTown Blackout
    Midwest Monsters
    Shantytown/MN Pit Bull Rescue/Sizzlin 99.9
    Bases And Banks
    Moose Merchants
    Merit Asphalt
    Ground Round/Trojan Promotions
    Not Justa Cafe
    Smash It/Dirty
    Mankato Iron & Metal
    CA Warriors/Homes Plus Realty
    MN Dirty
    Cedar Rapids Mulisha
    GAF Sports
    Patriots
    PW Walsh/TN Construction
    EC Syndicate/Pizza Del Re
    The Shante/Bismarck Radiology
    JB Media/TCO/Pointe Bar & Grill
    United Human Resources/MN Sox
    Berg Plumbing/Playmakers
    B&G Plumbing
    Diamond Kings
    Sluggers
    Fire & Ice/Barkleys
    Hudson Bowling Center
    Focal Point/Priority Air
    Rookies Sports Pub
    Brass Monkeys
    Ace Kolles Plumbing
    Gamblers
    Ambush
    Michelob Golden Draft Light
    Boulder Homes/Trademark Reality/Bismarck Title/Starion
    Animal House_Features
    OSS_Top Choice
  • E Northern

Hard Drive
    DMVW/GMR/Dynasty Performance Training
    Coldcuts
    Nicks Bar
    The Cellar Peanut Pub/LJ Sportswear
    Ashton Hill Farm
    Speedway Busch Pounders
    Murphys Mafia/Sundown Bar And Grill
    J And J Sports
    The Regulators
    Hazardous
    KC Esto Dignus
    Weigel Funeral Home/ ****son Law
    Team MDS
    HKG/DQ
    Mc Peak J&J
    Central Power/Ebeneezers/PizzaRanch

Last edited:

ming01

DMVWinning
Berg Plumbing
Oss
the Shante

Are the best MN D teams.

Are you guys going?

For D Ground Round from ND is solid. They should win a few games if they have most of their squad. As for the E, Weigel can play some pretty good defense, Hazardous and Ground Zero can play as well.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Long story short, no. We folded before state. our secondary sponsor pulled his guys off the team and 2 days later I heard he got popped with a dirty bat.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is my question- how is Hazardous playing E when I believe they were the Ground Zero team in SD last year that won the D state and also finished top 5 in their B/C State?

Something seems fishy there, cause don't know how you drop any of those players back to E the following year, unless some how they only have 3 of their former players who are then D. I don't see anything updated online for their 2016 Hazardous roster.

ming01

DMVWinning
So here is my question- how is Hazardous playing E when I believe they were the Ground Zero team in SD last year that won the D state and also finished top 5 in their B/C State?

Something seems fishy there, cause don't know how you drop any of those players back to E the following year, unless some how they only have 3 of their former players who are then D. I don't see anything updated online for their 2016 Hazardous roster.

There's also the Ground Zero team signed up. Watching Hazardous at McQuades, they're good enough to be D

RLead

The ONE!

You are correct ... They have a D+ and C player who will likely not play ... Heard Their 3 pickups are from the top couple teams in the state but don't have a national ranking. The local guy wasn't letting them play but they appealed/threatened all the way up the chain to get in.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
You are correct ... They have a D+ and C player who will likely not play ... Heard Their 3 pickups are from the top couple teams in the state but don't have a national ranking. The local guy wasn't letting them play but they appealed/threatened all the way up the chain to get in.
Even if the C and D+ guys aren't playing, if they were on their roster for the year then this team was never E and shouldn't be able to play at all. If I was any E team playing in this I would be upset with this as with a National especially at the E level you shouldn't be seeing C players near the field or teams who have C players near the fields.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans

Is this just for Hazardous or for both Hazardous and Ground Zero?

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Even if the C and D+ guys aren't playing, if they were on their roster for the year then this team was never E and shouldn't be able to play at all. If I was any E team playing in this I would be upset with this as with a National especially at the E level you shouldn't be seeing C players near the field or teams who have C players near the fields.

By any chance is this why they pulled out of Mich Golden tourney? I thought I saw them listed as an entered team....maybe not.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans

South Dakota for ya