ASA nationals labor day weekend salem va

cy33

Coach
This will be my first nationals. Coming down from DE where we got 2nd in D states. Should be fun. Any advice where to stay or in general? Good luck fellas.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
VT has a home game that weekend against Ohio State. Roanoke/Salem/Blacksburg is going to be a **** show Im betting.

Country35

Banned User
OSU is gonna ass rape those hokey homos. Free Brad Paisley concert in blacksburg that sat when you boys lose out quick.

Country35

Banned User
Bout to make my tee time for sat am. When you get your fields lemme know mang I'll try to swing by if I can. And concert is at cassell colusiem next to the fb field.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Bout to make my tee time for sat am. When you get your fields lemme know mang I'll try to swing by if I can. And concert is at cassell colusiem next to the fb field.

Sounds good bro! They say theyre using botetourt, moyer and burton. Consesus with our team is D will be at Botetourt, E and ladies at moyer and burton. Praying we get Moyer. Ive never played out there so Im looking forward to it. Draw is tomorrow at 2, brackets should be online by the evening.

Country35

Banned User
Sounds good bro! They say theyre using botetourt, moyer and burton. Consesus with our team is D will be at Botetourt, E and ladies at moyer and burton. Praying we get Moyer. Ive never played out there so Im looking forward to it. Draw is tomorrow at 2, brackets should be online by the evening.

Moyer is pretty nice but the infields are fast pitch cut, 2nd base about 2 feet from the grass. Bout 3 mins from the crib, and burton is 1.5 mins, and just got redone lately.

botetourt 7 out 8
moyer 6 outa 8
burton 4 outa 8

playing from the white tees sat am with a church outing, 8 outa 8

cy33

Coach
Moyer is pretty nice but the infields are fast pitch cut, 2nd base about 2 feet from the grass. Bout 3 mins from the crib, and burton is 1.5 mins, and just got redone lately.

botetourt 7 out 8
moyer 6 outa 8
burton 4 outa 8

Do all these fields have covered dugouts for shade?

Thanks

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

botetourt 7 out 8
moyer 6 outa 8
burton 4 outa 8

Thanks for the info. Im throwing my clubs in the truck just in case :cool:

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
do so for real, some deals to be had in the afternoons around here. This starts on friday right?

No games Friday, everything starts Saturday AM. Dont plan on playing anything monday either except in the case of weather. Our hotels are booked through monday too.

Country35

Banned User
gotcha, sat and sun show chance of thunderstorms but that could mean anything really. Not gonna be hot tho which is noice..

Country35

Banned User
That depends where you are staying, and how comfortable you are driving lol. You looking for a club or like a craft beer spot?

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
That depends where you are staying, and how comfortable you are driving lol. You looking for a club or like a craft beer spot?

Anything but craft beer spots. My beverage of choice is Busch Light so the crafts really arent my thing lol.

cy33

Coach

we are staying at the Baymont Inn on 81 and 419. And good spots to eat dinner there? craft beer place is fine with me or anywhere with decent food within 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for the info - you are a good man.