ASA Tourney, Atsugi July 6-7

Judd 5/4

Addicted to Softballfans
Well Judd with you that would make 4... Yokota will have one(1), Zama is holding tryouts(2), the other I am sure Yokosuka could come up with one..

I know Chad, but I'm saying to get 3 teams, who might actually agree on a date and go for it. Time constraints and mission requirements probably only allow for a smaller number. I'm talking competetive teams, like some kind of rivalry.
Then, do it again the following month with the same or slightly different make up of teams.

**** man, why don't Yokota just come to Atsugi this Sunday for a best 2 out of 3...

Chubby_43

LOL.. we can't we are all playing at Tama.. I figure I have the Labor Day Weekend Blocked off and Hope that works..

Judd 5/4

Addicted to Softballfans
Count Atsugi as IN. If I understand correctly, Friday night HR Derby, beer fest. Sat and Sun ball games. Need lodging and we'll also pay for umps.

Let's get some teams committed to this weekend challenge! Let's GO! Who's coming? Legion? Scraps?

Chubby_43

Count Atsugi as IN. If I understand correctly, Friday night HR Derby, beer fest. Sat and Sun ball games. Need lodging and we'll also pay for umps.

Let's get some teams committed to this weekend challenge! Let's GO! Who's coming? Legion? Scraps?

Still waiting for Zama and Yokosuka..

scrilla 00

Starting Player
Yes we do are you getting them at the lodge because some are bringing family like myself. So can you block off some rooms.

Judd 5/4

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright Chubs, looks like you got everything in order for next weekend. Good job. We look forward to the challenge of squaring off against Yokota and Zama. See ya real soon.

Scrilla- don't you be backin' out now, hahaha. See you next week fella.

Chubby_43

Alright Chubs, looks like you got everything in order for next weekend. Good job. We look forward to the challenge of squaring off against Yokota and Zama. See ya real soon.

Scrilla- don't you be backin' out now, hahaha. See you next week fella.

Thanks Judd.. I hope everyone has a great time..

LOL i'm not Judd. I'll be there see you then safe travels there.

LOL.. See you soon Scrilla..