ASA Z1000 is for real

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
just broke my 2011 z1000 asa and when i get the new 1 ill b selling it niw so if anybody wants it lmk

ATL Rookie

Manager
I got out today and put another ~50 swings on the Z before it got too dark to see. This this is really opening up quick. It has a total of maybe 100 swings on it now and I can honestly say I am getting ~30ft more distance on the pop ups and a much higher exit speed on the line drives. I'm no masher, but I am going to test the durability on this bat a little. Going to keep up the BP with it and keep it as a gamer. If it holds up all season I will likely put up the cash for a '12 EL and bal for next season.

djwtp

minnesota nice
I have about 30-40 hit on my 2012 bal and it's hitting seeds.only put about 20 BP swings on it and made it a gamer only.

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
Z love bump

I bought another 2011 ASA, gonna leave it NIW, put it in the closet, pull it out in 2 years and sell it for 500.00

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope I'm not just buyn into the hype but went ahead and picked up a 2011 today. Should be here next week. How does it compare to an SSR2?

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
what are these so cheap???? I hit one last nite for the first time. First time hitting a LS, too. Ball shot off like a cannon! Very impressed...I want one :)

Center59

**** Cody
Hope I'm not just buyn into the hype but went ahead and picked up a 2011 today. Should be here next week. How does it compare to an SSR2?

I put my SSR2 down to swing the '11 asa z1000. SSR2 is now a team bat. Z1000 is my gamer. Have been hitting ridiculously with the Z lately.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
do these run pretty true to sticker weight? intrigued by the price here...gonna pick one up so fools stop using my other sticks...:rolleyes:

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
True, I just remember the Nexxus dropping below $100, the voltage dropping that low, and the '11s seem to be headed that direction. I guess they just don't move until everybody starts picking them up a year later.

never owned a LS....just ordered an ASA 2011 Z1000....guess i will see what the hype is all about...;)

Adamal24

Never Settle™
I broke down and bought one. Can't really beat $120 niw w/ receipt, even though I definitely don't need it.