Attn: Super Strong Gym Guy

IrishTommy

Mr. Body Massage Machine
Listen,

I know you are like uber strong. Its obvious by the 345lbs you leave on the bench rack when I get there in the morning. You must be so freaking strong, that by the time you are done lifting, you dont have any energy left to put your weights away!

But I beg you, please for us weaklings could you put your weights away? Pretty please?

Thank you
Mere Mortals of the World

AGIT8R10

Banned User
LOL WE had a sign at the Station that said, "If you're strong enough to lift the weights, you're strong enough to put them away!"

I always loved seeing the douchebags that load up the leg press, huff and puff, grunt and groan, all to get everyone's attention, then they unlock the bar, move it an inch and then scream! More huffing and puffing and then drink out of a gallon jug of water. ****n ****!! Now sure the bar would've crushed a normal man, but is all that buildup needed?! DOUCHE!!

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
Listen,

I know you are like uber strong. Its obvious by the 345lbs you leave on the bench rack when I get there in the morning. You must be so freaking strong, that by the time you are done lifting, you dont have any energy left to put your weights away!

But I beg you, please for us weaklings could you put your weights away? Pretty please?

Thank you
Mere Mortals of the World

You'll never get her to listen because it's typed. Hard to listen to that. I'd say read this mother****er. That should get her attention.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's all good bro! You're one bad mofo and I wouldn't mess with you anyways. AT least not to your face! Next time you need a spot, I'll round up some buddys and we'll help ya! :eek::D

Your good in my books, so you're safe.:D

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL WE had a sign at the Station that said, "If you're strong enough to lift the weights, you're strong enough to put them away!"

I always loved seeing the douchebags that load up the leg press, huff and puff, grunt and groan, all to get everyone's attention, then they unlock the bar, move it an inch and then scream! More huffing and puffing and then drink out of a gallon jug of water. ****n ****!! Now sure the bar would've crushed a normal man, but is all that buildup needed?! DOUCHE!!

Removing all the plates is half the fun!

AGIT8R10

Banned User
Removing all the plates is half the fun!

LOL Same guy had done this several times, then before I changed my workout schedule and didn't have to deal with his dumbass again, he had the machine loaded with as many plates as it could hold, then had 2 girls sit on either end! All the noise a human could possibly make, then he got in the machine! Unlocked it, the bar moved maybe an inch at best and he pushed it back and locked it. Stood up, high fived the girls and yelled "Yeah!" About 20 times, then went to the locker room. Like I said before, I would've been crushed, but what the hell good did it do for him to move it an inch or so and make all that noise! Besides needing to be seen and get everyone's attention.

I have also seen guys doing legs, doing much less weight many more times and end up puking in the gym! THAT is effort! I'd much rather see that then the ****ing douchebag draw attention to himself! Just my .02

SoftballChick86

Addicted to Softballfans
I have seen people leave weights on the rack too and sometimes the bar is high up and I am short, so I ask a guy to bring it down for me. everyone at my gym is nice, but there are a couple people every now and then that forget to take the weight off the rack. most common at my gym is guys leaving the weight high up on the rack and I cannot bring it down. I cannot even military press a 45lb barbell, so there is no way I can lift a barbell above shoulder height. however, what I have been able to do is get a pin and put it a few slots below the bar and slowly bring it down 1 by 1 if no one else is around.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
LOL Same guy had done this several times, then before I changed my workout schedule and didn't have to deal with his dumbass again, he had the machine loaded with as many plates as it could hold, then had 2 girls sit on either end! All the noise a human could possibly make, then he got in the machine! Unlocked it, the bar moved maybe an inch at best and he pushed it back and locked it. Stood up, high fived the girls and yelled "Yeah!" About 20 times, then went to the locker room. Like I said before, I would've been crushed, but what the hell good did it do for him to move it an inch or so and make all that noise! Besides needing to be seen and get everyone's attention.

I have also seen guys doing legs, doing much less weight many more times and end up puking in the gym! THAT is effort! I'd much rather see that then the ****ing douchebag draw attention to himself! Just my .02

Once you get those bionic knees, when he is finished, tell the girls to stay put, jump in, and bust out a real set!:rolleyes::D

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans

I'm definitely laughing in that guys face.

double

Star Player
I work out with guys alot bigger than me so I have to move alot of plates. What gets me is when they are in the leg press and moving the machine 6 inches and then make me move plates when I am bottoming out the machine before I take the weight back up

armywrx

Dedicated Meathead
I have to admit that it is common for me to leave the last 2 45's on the bench when I get up but most people warm up with 135 so I am trying to save the next person a trip.

Also, funny article on bodybuilding.com about gym etiquette and things we love to hate about the gym.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matt45.htm

Last edited:

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
I have to admit that it is common for me to leave the last 2 45's on the bench when I get up but most people warm up with 135 so I am trying to save the next person a trip.

Also, funny article on bodybuilding.com about gym etiquette and things we love to hate about the gym.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matt45.htm

The guy who pulls off his shirt and starts flexing in the mirror when he knows you're looking.

Do you guys really flex for other guys? Really?

armywrx

Dedicated Meathead
I don't flex for people but if I don't think that anyone is looking I'll check myself out. Espacially on arms day.