Aug 6th Upstate NY state tourney

bigshow14

Addicted to Softballfans
The Upstate E State Tournament will now be a Cash tournament with the highest finishing team getting an unpaid berth to the e WORLD Tournament of their choice

If we get 8 teams the awards will be $500 for first, $300 for second, a new Easton or Worth bat for 3 and 4th. These awards are based on a lowered entry fee of $275. For every additional team, the awards will increase by $200.

It will be played at Diamond Mound Park in Wadsworth NY

Either sign your team up at USSSA site or let me know and I will inform director to sign u up

Wiffleking11

Star Player
Well we were trying to get into a tourney in brockport/kent park, got cancelled. Bob ried was suppose to give guy from this tourney my # to call me so I could get some info. But never got a call, and the guy who islisted as our captian on USSSA site got a text last night saying we play at 9am.... so who is running this tourney and how do I contact him? Just wanna get some info b4 we head there to play. We r a ASA team so if its just a st8 pts tourney it isn't worth it for us. If u can help w who to contact pleez get bck to me. Thanx. Oh ya...last thing, how r the fields in wadsworth and r they open. Thanx sniper 11

bigshow14

Addicted to Softballfans
Well we were trying to get into a tourney in brockport/kent park, got cancelled. Bob ried was suppose to give guy from this tourney my # to call me so I could get some info. But never got a call, and the guy who islisted as our captian on USSSA site got a text last night saying we play at 9am.... so who is running this tourney and how do I contact him? Just wanna get some info b4 we head there to play. We r a ASA team so if its just a st8 pts tourney it isn't worth it for us. If u can help w who to contact pleez get bck to me. Thanx. Oh ya...last thing, how r the fields in wadsworth and r they open. Thanx sniper 11

Sent u a PM to call me thanks

21rob21

Starting Player
Anyone need a player for this tourney pm me. I'm new to WNY and trying to get on a WNY team. Played in Cuse past 7 years with diff teams. I know this should be in the free agent section but seems like no one from NY state ever looks in that section