For Sale authentic signed tom brady footballs!

thegiantballer

Part Time Player
not just any tom brady footballs!!!
I have only 2 of these signed mvp tom brady superbowl numbered footballs that are 1,999.99 on ebay! ill let them go for 700 each, best deal you will ever see
I got these from the owner of a limo company that drove the patriots around to wherever they go. I also have the first superbowl ball with brady, team signed football worth 5,000 dollars that you can ask me about.
text me and ill send you a pic with the footballs that come in a beautiful case.
1 401 280 4276

Last edited:

jaslucas19

Addicted to Softballfans
Tom brady is exclusive with tri star. And they want a fortune for his stuff. Good luck, but if it isnt tri star its hard to sell....

bigsmooth13

Manager
Tom brady is exclusive with tri star. And they want a fortune for his stuff. Good luck, but if it isnt tri star its hard to sell....

Tom Brady is not exclusive with Tristar. He signs for Steiner, Upper Deck, Topps, and more. The only Tristar exclusive athletes are Craig Biggio,Ryne Sandberg, Matt Shaub,Bart Starr, and Kurt Warner.

thegiantballer

Part Time Player
guys I don't think you understand. these are not fakes. these were signed by him personally . these are numbered footballs that were signed to george rasta of destiny limozine he is the owner of the company and still drives the patriots around on a regular basis.
whoever buys them can pay through paypal and have it authenticated at anytime withj peace of mind. these are the real deal fellas.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
guys I don't think you understand. these are not fakes. these were signed by him personally . these are numbered footballs that were signed to george rasta of destiny limozine he is the owner of the company and still drives the patriots around on a regular basis.
whoever buys them can pay through paypal and have it authenticated at anytime withj peace of mind. these are the real deal fellas.

Sure thing, just post the pics and the COA's.

thegiantballer

Part Time Player
can anyone help me post the pics? I can only use them on my phone that is why I asked if sf has an app. text me and ill give my pics

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Something I never understood, if you are sure they are authentic, why not spend the $50 to send them in and get them verified by JSA or PSA/DNA? Get them back and then they are worth like an additional $500 each. Sounds like a $50 investment for a $400+ return is money well spent. Maybe that's just me...

bigsmooth13

Manager
Something I never understood, if you are sure they are authentic, why not spend the $50 to send them in and get them verified by JSA or PSA/DNA? Get them back and then they are worth like an additional $500 each. Sounds like a $50 investment for a $400+ return is money well spent. Maybe that's just me...

I can find authenticated tristar Tom Brady footballs for 340 and JSA balls for 150. Like to know where that $500 more came from.