AZ USSSA May Day Classic 5/31/2014 - Qualifier Slow-Pitch Mens-E

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Yep. I sure am. Y'all E ballets are just to much for me. In taking my **** and going to the other side of the country.

Other side of the country.... heard you were going to Gay Worlds in Miami! Heard your name mentioned by Julian on Roscoe's after your Cinco showing!

Why is your team listed in 2 tourneys?

I talked to the Vegas guy last month and said hey, we were thinking about coming up to Vegas. Do you play D rules? How much is the entry fee? Is it only going to be on Saturday? Awesome. I will talk to my guys and if we have enough I will get back to you.

(Month passes by I never talk to the guy again)

Wednesday morning comes around and Ben asks me why I am in the Vegas bracket. I call him/email him with no response. Emailed Ed with no response. No idea.

Anyways, We will be at Popago on Saturday playing at 11am.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Look at PT..... coming back after being 0-2 and winning the damn thing!! Good tourney fellas! Must be some of the pickups from H8Rs that helped y'all so much in this tourney!!!!!

Congrats to Pande for raking all afternoon in the open as well. I think the game y'all played against ILL was one of the better comebacks I have seen in a long time!!!! Down 22-0 going into the bottom of the 1st to come back and win 29-23....

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Look at PT..... coming back after being 0-2 and winning the damn thing!! Good tourney fellas! Must be some of the pickups from H8Rs that helped y'all so much in this tourney!!!!!

Congrats to Pande for raking all afternoon in the open as well. I think the game y'all played against ILL was one of the better comebacks I have seen in a long time!!!! Down 22-0 going into the bottom of the 1st to come back and win 29-23....

It was long day, but a good day to say the least! The new PT members did great and will be a great fit for the squad! Excited to see what the year brings...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

We hit 3 IEO's, 2 with 0 outs, and 1 with the bases loaded the first game... We lost 2 of our outfielders for the 2nd game... One got called in to work and the other came back for the 3rd game... Put it together and made a nice run... It was a long day for sure...

Sounds like a helluva game by Pande against Ill! Wish I could have seen it....

Good stuff PT! Defniitely got your money's worth.

And it was quite the day. We were down 16-4 to Knockout at one point and 22-0/23-3 in the iLL game. Definitely a lot of fun. Glad to have Holmes back out there though. Makes a huge difference.