B1 is coming around.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
For those of you that just have to have a st100. save your money and get the b1. I was skeptical at first bc mine came out pretty stiff but it's definitely opening up nice. The ball is starting to launch off the barrel and the sound is now very similar to my st100. Hands down a great bat. Especially for the price difference.

ck1

The Madness
I don't know much about the B1 but the ST100 is the real deal. While it sounded pretty stiff out of the wrapper, I had no trouble achieving my normal long ball distances. At 200ish cuts it is outhitting almost everything I've been swinging the past three years.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
For those of you that just have to have a st100. save your money and get the b1. I was skeptical at first bc mine came out pretty stiff but it's definitely opening up nice. The ball is starting to launch off the barrel and the sound is now very similar to my st100. Hands down a great bat. Especially for the price difference.

Why would anyone want to pay $100 more for a bat that isn't as hot out of the wrapper and only has a 6 month warranty. That's dumb.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Why would anyone want to pay $100 more for a bat that isn't as hot out of the wrapper and only has a 6 month warranty. That's dumb.

If you are paying $100 for a B1.0 than the ST100 either you are paying too much for a B1.0 or getting ST100's dirt cheap!

No. This statement is dumb.

Not dumb, B1.0 are just as nasty once broken in IMHO.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Finally have my B1 broken in, it is absolutely every bit as hot as my teams ST100. Took 2-300 swings to get there.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
You fools are acting like 220-240 is cheap. Get the **** out of here. Easton can suck my nuts with that 6 month warranty. I'll go back to Demarini before I buy a bat for over $200 with a 6 month warranty.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
You fools are acting like 220-240 is cheap. Get the **** out of here. Easton can suck my nuts with that 6 month warranty. I'll go back to Demarini before I buy a bat for over $200 with a 6 month warranty.

I understand where you are coming from but this is where we will disagree. If a bat is going to break due to a manufacturers defect it will probably do so soon after purchase. The warranty is not intended to cover a bat that has been used to death and breaks 10 months later (or however long when it does break). If a bat lasts that long with the abuse us players but on them then it served it purpose.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans

I would be surprised to see many that would actually break before the 400 day warranty as it is but I see your point. And I was seeing the b1 for 200 and a niw st100 is every bit of 300 I would think. And as for your first post, keep in mind there were a lot of st100s that took a couple hundred to get goin. I'm fairly certain they are the same bat. Since my st100 is my current gamer I'm kinda glad my b1 took a bit to break in bc I'm assuming it will last that much longer

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I understand where you are coming from but this is where we will disagree. If a bat is going to break due to a manufacturers defect it will probably do so soon after purchase. The warranty is not intended to cover a bat that has been used to death and breaks 10 months later (or however long when it does break). If a bat lasts that long with the abuse us players but on them then it served it purpose.

I agree with this. Easton does not intend for people to go out and put 600 hits a week on the bat with rocks. The warranty is for defects. Not repetitive abuse. The more you play the more you pay. It's as simple as that. Get it game ready and then buy a pst for Bp.

ck1

The Madness
I think the 400 day warranty was a great marketing tool which makes me wonder why Easton got rid of it. Other than some warm weather states most of us play ball from ~ April through September, or what is roughly a 6 month season. I won't be playing from Oct - mid March so the extra six months of warranty doesn't do much for me. I would have expected to see Easton lower their prices a bit more.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ive only had very few bats break within the warranty period which is typically a year, so i aint even worried about a 6 month warranty.

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
No. This statement is dumb.

So paying $250 for a NIW ST100 is better than paying $210 for a B1? Not imo. I couldn't care less about the warranty. I can get receipts with any date. You guys think a bat is going to make you Ken Griffey or something. Tards

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the 400 day warranty was a great marketing tool which makes me wonder why Easton got rid of it. Other than some warm weather states most of us play ball from ~ April through September, or what is roughly a 6 month season. I won't be playing from Oct - mid March so the extra six months of warranty doesn't do much for me. I would have expected to see Easton lower their prices a bit more.

Exactly my point unless you play in warm climates I don't need 13 month warranties.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
I don't know who's paying $250 for a st100. If anyone pays that, they should be considered legally retarded. I get to play softball 4 months out of the year. The 1 year warranty for me is what gets me to buy a new bat. So I have no plans to buy another new Easton unless they bring back the 400 day warranty.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
So paying $250 for a NIW ST100 is better than paying $210 for a B1? Not imo. I couldn't care less about the warranty. I can get receipts with any date. You guys think a bat is going to make you Ken Griffey or something. Tards

So you commit fraud and help drive up the prices of bats? :rolleyes: