Bass bp set up for tomorrow in dallas

Blake

(|)
Have 5-6 guys already but if anybody else wants to join you are welcome to. Bob is gonna bring his bats, we are hitting at 11 am at this location

Cotillion Park
3601 Barnes Bridge Rd, Dallas, TX 75228

Its about 1 mile west of 635 and Centerville/Ferguson.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Have 5-6 guys already but if anybody else wants to join you are welcome to. Bob is gonna bring his bats, we are hitting at 11 am at this location

Cotillion Park
3601 Barnes Bridge Rd, Dallas, TX 75228

Its about 1 mile west of 635 and Centerville/Ferguson.

Looking forward to getting more feedback from these guys.

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
Looking forward to getting more feedback from these guys.

Bob thanks for coming out into my stomping grounds glad all the homies were still asleep...but wanna thank ya for bringing that Assassin out OMG! :eek::eek: I'm sold on it!! I was hitting bombs on miss hits!

BRAIN

Rookie
Blake you should have stuck around. The 1st round was just to loosen up so you didn't get to see the BRAIN show. :D On my 2nd round with the 26oz Assassin and a better pitcher :p I put a few over the trees in dead center across the alley and over the wooden residential fence into that yard. Good thing the homeowner was not home (she drove up as we were close to leaving) If dead center is 310' then they were easily 375'ish. I don't know how many hits the Assassin has but after the 2nd round it looked like a small crack was forming so we put it away. So I used Steve Butlers 30oz 1st degree next for a couple of swings since I'm used to swinging lighter bats. I think all but 1 ball I hit left the yard with the longest prob 350'ish into the backyard of the house in RC. :eek: I have nothing to gain with this post but I will say that I'm sold on the Assassin. I am getting 2 of them on Sunday. 1 for me and 1 for Macho. :)

For those who care...
Temps: Prob in the low to mid 70's
Balls: Trump ASA 44/375
Bat: Bass 26oz Assassin
Me: 6' 187lbs on a good day :eek:

MachoBarracho

Hispanic causin' Panic
I usually do not buy into all the hype of this new bat or that new technology or what have you, but the Assassin is flat out sick! How sick is it? I am selling my og jeff hall mayhem and my ressy will sit in my bag as soon as I get this bat. Mikeisaddicted even hit two out for gods sake!

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
Blake you should have stuck around. The 1st round was just to loosen up so you didn't get to see the BRAIN show. :D On my 2nd round with the 26oz Assassin and a better pitcher :p I put a few over the trees in dead center across the alley and over the wooden residential fence into that yard. Good thing the homeowner was not home (she drove up as we were close to leaving) If dead center is 310' then they were easily 375'ish. I don't know how many hits the Assassin has but after the 2nd round it looked like a small crack was forming so we put it away. So I used Steve Butlers 30oz 1st degree next for a couple of swings since I'm used to swinging lighter bats. I think all but 1 ball I hit left the yard with the longest prob 350'ish into the backyard of the house in RC. :eek: I have nothing to gain with this post but I will say that I'm sold on the Assassin. I am getting 2 of them on Sunday. 1 for me and 1 for Macho. :)

For those who care...
Temps: Prob in the low to mid 70's
Balls: Trump ASA 44/375
Bat: Bass 26oz Assassin
Me: 6' 187lbs on a good day :eek:
Damn Brain no kidding never seen anybody hit that house like that :eek::eek:
I usually do not buy into all the hype of this new bat or that new technology or what have you, but the Assassin is flat out sick! How sick is it? I am selling my og jeff hall mayhem and my ressy will sit in my bag as soon as I get this bat. Mikeisaddicted even hit two out for gods sake!

Now mike hitting to bombs sold me:D

BRAIN

Rookie
Damn Brain no kidding never seen anybody hit that house like that :eek::eek:

I think I had a little more in me but I had to quit hitting cuz I didn't want to pay for any damages to the houses. :eek: Too bad cuz I was getting in the groove. Next time we need to find fields with no houses or kid playgrounds nearby. When I get my bat we will have to hit again so we can break it in. :) And dude, that trash can full of balls is crazy! Everyone can take 3 rounds of BP and we'd prob still have some left in there.

BRAIN

Rookie
Now mike hitting to bombs sold me:D

Yes I forgot about this. I've been playing ball with Mikeisaddicted for atleast 2 years, maybe longer. Never seen him hit a HR, not even in BP. I think he hit 2 or 3 out with the Assassin during his only round swinging it. And they went out by a good distance. He hit the fence on the fly several times.
Hell I've never seen you hit that many HR's either like you did with it.

BRAIN

Rookie
Told ya:D. Did y'all get to see steve hit?

Yeah but I don't think he was hitting all out. The playground was easily within reach for him and there were a lot of kids that came out once you left. It wasn't exactly safe to hit. That's why i started hitting closer to center.

Blake

(|)
Ok thanks! By the way was that bat broken in by just BP hits or was it put on a roller?

Just bp

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

BRAIN

Rookie
Is it just me or are you other guys that took BP on Sat sore to? My ribs are killing me. I think I hit prob 50-75 balls total during BP. :eek:

larryp

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks obagain

For letting me swing some bass bats at Rand mill last Sunday. I already have a assassin but was thinking about getting a bass pinky, the black one, after hitting the one u brought out! If u know where I can get one for a good price please let me know, thanks! Looking for a 26 oz like the one u had. Thanks again for the bp!

Dirty sancho

Addicted to Softballfans
For letting me swing some bass bats at Rand mill last Sunday. I already have a assassin but was thinking about getting a bass pinky, the black one, after hitting the one u brought out! If u know where I can get one for a good price please let me know, thanks! Looking for a 26 oz like the one u had. Thanks again for the bp!

call this guy, hes our team mascot this year..lol

scott dott 682 203 2406(call, no text-leave message if no answer) local across from sbw and fuzzys, or hit up OBAgain, bob can point you in the right direction.

and these bats are locked on price, we dont even get a hook up on prices and our sponsor is part owner or retail shop...ughhhh