Bat Collections 3

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
014-1.jpg
current collection

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
efb90b6e.jpg

30oz velo 2.0 is for trade for just about anything decent 28-30oz nsa, no ASA for 100 miles or more, maybe a roller, glove, anything really, no use to me

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Older pic of the Combats. Have another 10 or so. 130 other bats from various other manufacturers not pictured.

PICT0729.jpg

Just a question... nice collection by the way... What are you gonna do next year with the utrips since you have so many?

stickywicky

Addicted to Softballfans
i think if my memory is correct, it was scott brown ( i could be wrong) used to swing a combat that had a 10 inch barrel? the article said something about the bat being made years back, but it was his favorite of all time. said it had a small sweetspot but when you launched the ball. can't remember what bat it was but he said he only had one left in his stash or something? any idea hacker?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
i think if my memory is correct, it was scott brown ( i could be wrong) used to swing a combat that had a 10 inch barrel? the article said something about the bat being made years back, but it was his favorite of all time. said it had a small sweetspot but when you launched the ball. can't remember what bat it was but he said he only had one left in his stash or something? any idea hacker?

OG SBGV. Came out in 2007 or so. The RI was built on leftover BBGV frames and is a 12.5" barrel.

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
Most of my ASA collection
IMG_0075.jpg

Would consider trading the freak for a minty Reaper.. looking for a 27 oz envy and a 30oz OG White steel as well.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
how's that blackout?

Haven't hit it yet. Just came in this last week or so. Got roughed up a bit in shipping and had a little gouge, was holding off swinging it at least for the week until I decided whether or not I wanted to deal with sending it back, etc.. Ended up deciding to keep it as is, so next time I take BP I'm going to try it out. My goal was to get something Utrip that felt close to my Matrix, and at least weighting-wise it feels close.

cmac1530

i may have 1 of these left next month and 10 diff "i change bat's like underwear" the ssr2 is the only one that will stay forever

2012-02-28_1106221.jpg